Programmable antenna rotator controller with infra-red remote control (10 pages)
Summary of Contents for Pioneer KJR-12BP-F
OWNER’ S MANUAL WIRE CONTROLLER OF AIR CONDITIONER MODEL: KJR-12B/DP(T)-F Thank you very much for purchasing our product. Before using your unit, please read this manual carefully and keep it for future reference.
● This manual gives detailed description of the precautions that should be brought to your attention during operation. ● In order to ensure correct service of the wired controller please read this manual carefully before using the unit. ● For convenience of future reference, keep this manual after reading it.
CONTENTS 1. SAFETY PRECAUTION................1 2. SUMMARIZE....................2 3. FUNCTION SUMMARY................2 4. NAME AND FUNCTION OF INDICATORS ON THE WIRE CONTROLLER.................... 3 5. INSTALLATION METHOD................4 6. NAME AND OPERATION OF THE BUTTON ON THE WIRE CONTROL- LER......................5 7.
1. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS The following contents are stated on the product and the operation manual, including usage, precautions against personal harm and property loss, and the methods of using the product correctly and safely. After fully understanding the following contents (identifiers and icons), read the text body and observe the following rules.
Warning Please entrust the distributor or professionals to install the unit. The installers must have the relevant know-how. Delegate Improper installation performed by the user without perm installation W W arning arning ission may cause fire, electric,shock, personal injury or water leakage.
4. NAME AND FUCTION OF INDICATORS ON THE CONTROLLER Operation mode indication Follow me function ON/OFF indication Fan speed indication Lock Timer ON/OFF Temperature display zone ① Operation mode indication: When adjust setting off time or only off When press " MODE " button, the follow- time is set , the "OFF"...
the same as setting temperature. It is speed. available under cooling, heating, auto ⑥ Lock: mode. When the " LOCK " button is pressed, ④ ON/OFF indication : the icon appear and other buttons is When is on, the icon display, unable, press again, the icon disappear.
When a wire controller is needed, a small 5-way terminal should be added,fix an infrared emitter with gumwater near the receiver on the switch board. Connect its anode and cathode to A and B,and +5V, GND, RUN to C, D, E on the switch board. 6.
⑤ Electrical heater button : ① Mode botton: If press this button in heat mode, electri- When press this botton,the operation cal heater function become ineffective. mode change following ⑥ Reset button(hidden): sequence: →AUTO → COOL→DRY→HEAT→FAN Use a 1mm stick to press in the little hole , then the current setting is canceled .
⑩ Swing button: 7. USING METHOD First press, start swing function;second press, stop swing. (Match to some AUTOMATIC OPERATION model with swing function). Connect to power,indoor operation lamp Economy operation button: flash. press this button, the indoor unit 1. Press "MODE" button, select " AUTO operates in economy mode, press again, "...
3. Press "FAN SPEED" button to select 2. Press " timer " on button repeatedly to high/mid/low/auto. adjust time setting. 4. Press "ON/OFF" button, indoor unit 3. If press this button and hold on, the operation lamp on, it works in selected time will increase at 0.5h, after 10h, it mode.
3. Timer off time must be longer than 8. TECHNICAL INDICA- timer on time. TION AND REQUIRE- 4. 0.5 second after setting, the wire MENT controller send information.the setting is finished. EMC and EMI comply with the CE certification requirements. CHANGE TIMER If there is a need of changing timer time, press corresponding button...