If you are having a problem with your unit, check this list for a possible solution before calling for service.
If you cannot solve the problem, or the unit has been physically damaged, call a qualified person, such as your dealer for
The unit does not turn on.
The unit does not operate using
Operation stops intermittently.
"Antenna Not Detected" appears on the
"Acquiring Signal" appears on the
No sound is heard.
• JVC PnP is not turned on.
• Batteries are not installed or not
• AC adaptor and/or AC power cord is
not connected properly.
Battery operation is not active if the AC
adaptor is connected to the unit.
The batteries are exhausted.
• Antenna is not connected to the unit.
• JVC PnP is not attached correctly to
There are obstacles over or around the
Headphones are connected to the unit.
• Turn on JVC PnP.
• Install batteries by matching the
• Check the connection of both AC
adaptor and AC power cord to the
Disconnect the AC adaptor from the
Replace the batteries.
• Connect the antenna.
• Make sure JVC PnP is attached
correctly to the dock.
Change the position and direction of the