CAUTION ! DISCONNECT POWER CORD BEFORE SERVICING RECONNECT ALL GROUNDING DEVICES IMPORTANT SAFETY NOTICE ! This service information is intended for individuals possessing adequate backgrounds of electrical, electronic and mechanical experience. Any attempt to repair this appliance may result in personal injury and property damage.
2. SPECIFICATION SPECIFICATION ITEM Rated Voltage / Frequency AC 120V/60Hz Installation Built-In Place Settings Product Dimension(in) 23 3/4 x 24 5/8 x 33 1/2 ̋ ̋ ̋ Product Weight(lbs) 90lbs Door Color White, Black, Stainless Tub Material Stainless Steel Control Electronic Rated Power(Watt) 1,350...
If you raise the Upper Rack, you can load large dishes in the Lower Rack. (Max. 14 in.) The tall tub provides large dishes loading as well as large capacity. LG dishwashers let you load oversized items in the Lower and Upper Rack. Slim Direct Motor ■ ■...
4-2. Display Panel LDF 6920 Series ■ ■ Control panel may vary on some models. PROGRAM • Press the program that corresponds to your desired wash cycle. INDICATOR • Child lock: Lamp will turn on when Child Lock setting is on. •...
DELAY START • If you want to delay the start of a selected program, press the Delay Start button. • Each press of Delay Start will delay the start of the cycle by one hour. • The delay start time can be adjusted from 1 to 12 hours in one-hour increment.
4-3. TEST MODE LDF 6810/6920 Series CHECK PROGRAM The number of Door open/ BUTTON Load and Checking points pushing button Display closed Upper Only + Time Delay + 1 TIME 3H/U5 All LEDs are lighting Both POWER Power Scrub 1 TIME All LEDs are lighting Both Normal...
7. HOW TO DISASSEMBLE BEFORE DISASSEMBLING THE DISHWASHER ; 1) Remove the cord from electric outlet to avoid electric shock. 2) Close the Water Tap (faucet). 3) Remove all dishes and items in the dishwasher. 4) Remove the Lower Rack and the Upper Rack. 5) Remove the inlet hose and drain hose connetion to avoid the hose damages.
3-1. Door Assembly 1) Front Cover Open the door. Remove 12 screws(stainless). 2) Control Panel Assembly Remove 2 screws(Stainless). Remove the wire connections. Be sure the wiring should not be Control Panel Front Cover changed in reassembling Remove the Latch assembly. Remove the Front Display.
3) Fan Assembly Gasket Inner Cover Open the door. Detergent Remove 4 screws and a earth screw for Dispenser Fan Assembly Door Bracket. Remove the wire connetions. Remove the Air Duct. Air Duct Turn the Inner Cover counterclockwise. Hose 4) Detergent Dispenser Flange Close the door Remove the wire connections.
4. Lower Frame 1) Press the holder hook as shown in figure. 2) Remove 4 screws. Lower Frame Lead Wire Holer Lead Wire Holer Hook 5. Put the Dishwasher upside down. 6. Drain Hose Holder 1) Press the holder hook as shown in figure. 2) Pull the Drain Hose and remove the Drain Hose Holder.
7. Base Cover Base Cover 1) Remove 2 screws. 2) Pull the Base Cover out. Cabinet Base 8. Harness & Hose Assembly 1) Remove the wiring connections. 2) Remove the Hose connections from Sump Assembly. You can see the information of Wiring Diagram at the back of Lower Cover.
9. Cabinet Base Cabinet Base 1) Remove 8 screws. 2) Lift it upward. 10. Foot & Nut 1) Pull the Foot twisting 2) Pull the Nut pushing the hook. Foot 11. Rear Leg Adjustment System Holder 1) Remove 2 screws. 2) Pull the Holder.
12. Inlet Valve Cabinet Base Inlet Valve 1) You can disassemble the lnlet Valve by removing the 2 screws. 13. Air Braker Assembly 1) Disconnect the 3 hoses assembly. 2) Turn the Air Braker Nut counterclockwise. Be careful the o-ring should not be lost. Gasket Air Braker Air Braker...
1) Heater & Drain Motor Pull the Heater out of the Sump after Drain Pump releasing the nut. Remove 3 screws. Heater 2) Vario Motor Remove 2 screws for Vario Motor. Pull the Vario Motor and Micro S/W. Vario Motor Micro 3) Soil Sensor Pull the Soil Sensor.
When you reassemble the Sump Assembly, be careful not to kink, tear and take off the seals. 15. Holder Supporter, Tub Packing and Hinge Supporter Assembly. Rotate the screwdriver, after slide it into the gap between Stopper Roller and Rail Roller. You must take off Stopper Roller(F117) by –...
8.TROUBLE SHOOTING METHODS A. TROUBLE SHOOTING ACCORDING TO DISPLAYED ERROR MESSAGE POSSIBLE CAUSE ERROR MESSAGE REMEDY FOR ERROR OCCURRENCE The Water Supply Tap is closed. Take action on Water Supply INLET ERROR The Water Supply is shut off. device. The Inlet Hose is kinked. The Water Pressure is very low.
POSSIBLE CAUSE ERROR MESSAGE REMEDY FOR ERROR OCCURRENCE EXCESS ERROR The Inlet Valve is troubled. Replace the Inlet Valve. The Controller is troubled. Repair or replace the Controller. displayed Condition Excessive water is sup- plied than normal water level.(Automatically drain Pump operated.) Check the temperature.
B. TROUBLE DIAGNOSES AND REPAIR BY SYMPTOM No Power on when the power button pressed. • Re-connect the Powr connection. The Power connection is correctly connected. • Check the electricity is failed or not. The Fuse or Circuit Breaker • Replace the Fuse or Circuit Breaker of house. of house is O.K? The Power Switch or •...
The Wash Pump/Motor does not run. • close the Door tightly. The Door is tightly closed? • Check the Door Switch in Latch Handle. • Re-connect the wiring connections related to the The Wiring connections is OK? Washing Motor. The Blade is not locked •...
Washing Results are not Satisfactory After washing, are there still White deposits or streaks on Reduce the amount of Rinse-Aid the dishes? (for Streak) After washing, are there still food soils on the dishes? Check that : - the amount of detergent Correctly used or not - Filters clogged or not.
Power Button not automatically off after operation. Check the button is blocked by foreign materials. Check the Power Switch.(Replace it, if necessary.) Check the Controller.(Replace it, if necessary.) - 27 - - 27 -...
9. INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION Step 1: PREPARE CUPBOARD OPENING 1. This dishwasher is designed to fit a standard dishwasher opening as shown below. 2. Select a location as close to sink as possible for easy connections to water and drain lines. 3.
Step 2: PREPARE THE ELECTRICAL WIRING WARNING For personal safety, remove house fuse or open circuit breaker before installation. Do not use an extension cord or adapter plug with this dishwasher. Electrical and grounding connections must comply with the national electrical code/provincial and municipal code and/or other local codes.
Step 3: PREPARE THE WATER SUPPLY CONNECTION 1. This dishwasher may be connected to either hot or cold water. If the water can not be maintained below 149℉ ℉ (65℃), the dishwasher must be connected to cold water. 2. When connecting the dishwasher water line, sealing tape or compound should be used to avoid leaks.
Step 5: INSTALL THE DISHWASHER IN CUPBOARD 1. Remove the Lower Cover and orient dishwasher as shown below. 2. Before sliding the dishwasher into the cupboard opening, make all necessary height adjustments using the legs. 3. Slide the dishwasher into the cabinet opening carefully. Make sure that the drain hose inside the cabinet is not kinked.
Step 6: DRAIN LINE CONNECTION 1. If the end of the drain hose does not fit to the drain line, use an adapter (not supplied) that must be resistant to heat and detergent and may be obtained from a plumbing shop. 2.
Step 7: WATER SUPPLY CONNECTION 1. When connecting, sealing tape or sealing compound should be used to avoid water leaks. 2. Before connecting, turn off the water supply. Inlet Valve 3. After fitting the Elbow into the Elbow Inlet Valve, slide the Flexible Stainless Tube or Copper Tube Water Supply Tube into the Elbow.
Step 9: FINAL CHECKS 1. Turn electrical power back on at the circuit breaker. 2. Turn house water supply back on. 3. Operate the dishwasher through one cycle (Quick cycle is recommended) to check for water leaks and operating conditions. 4.