Remove batteries if they are exhausted or if the remote control is
not to be used for a long time.
Batteries contain chemical substances, they should be disposed of
Risk of swallowing batteries!
The product/remote control may contain a coin/button type
battery, which can be swallowed. Keep the battery out of reach
of children at all times! If swallowed, the battery can cause serious
injury or death. Severe internal burns can occur within two hours
If you suspect that a battery has been swallowed or placed inside
any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention.
When you change the batteries, always keep all new and used
batteries out of reach of children. Ensure that the battery
compartment is completely secure after you replace the battery.
If the battery compartment cannot be completely secured,
discontinue use of the product. Keep out of reach of children and
contact the manufacturer.
This is CLASS II apparatus with double insulation, and no protective
Care for your product
Use only microfiber cloth to clean the product.
Care of the environment
Your product is designed and manufactured with high quality materials
and components, which can be recycled and reused.
When this crossed-out wheeled bin symbol is attached to a product it
means that the product is covered by the European Directive 2002/96/
EC. Please inform yourself about the local separate collection system for
electrical and electronic products.
Please act according to your local rules and do not dispose of your old
products with your normal household waste.
Correct disposal of your old product helps to prevent potential negative
consequences for the environment and human health.
Your product contains batteries covered by the European Directive
2006/66/EC, which cannot be disposed with normal household waste.
Please inform yourself about the local rules on separate collection
of batteries because correct disposal helps to prevent negative
consequences for the environmental and human health.