Hitachi Engine Chain Saw
The new Models CS 33EA and CS 33ET engine chain saw are the minor-changed version of the current Models
CS 30EG and CS 35EJ. The new Models have suited EPA PHASE2, CARB Tier3 and 2004/26/EC.
In addition, the appearance is changed to the one for a next-generation model.
With the new Models CS 33EA and CS 33ET, we aim to enhance the share of the Hitachi engne chain saw
Sawing various types of lumber. Examples of application:
• Forestry: Lumbering and cutting off tree branches.
• Gardening: Cutting off tree branches, pruning and trimming.
• Home use: Cutting firewood, rough cutting in do-it-yourself carpentering.
• Leisure: Cutting firewood at camping sites.
• Farm: Cutting firewood, preparing lumber for cultivating mushrooms and cutting off tree branches.
• Carpentering: Rough cutting or cast-away cutting of pillars, back slitting, cutting used lumber and timber cutting.
• Civil engineering and construction: Cutting posts to equal length, cutting used lumber and timber cutting.
• Others: Rough cutting for large wood carvings.
[ NEW FEATURES ]
New Pure Fire engine
Soft grip handle (The first in the industry)
Slide hook (CS33ET)
[Same features as the conventional models]
Steering wheel shape by human engineering
The best balance
SPECIFICATIONS AND PARTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE FOR IMPROVEMENT.
CS 33EA : E056
CS 33ET : E055
International Sales Division