The GE Power Keyboard provides a complete solution for all of your
computing needs. It includes power hot keys that control the power,
wake and sleep modes of your computer, a full sized number pad, a
complete set of control and function keys, plus a built in wrist rest for
your typing comfort. The key feel is quiet and crisp. The GE Power
Keyboard is designed to maximize your total productivity.
2. Package Includes:
GE Power Keyboard
3. System Requirements:
Windows® 98, NT, ME, 2000, or XP.
Pentium 133MHz or higher processor.
Minimum of 32mb of RAM.
Available PS2 Port..
1. Uninstall any drivers for other keyboards. Failure to do so may
cause your GE Keyboard to function improperly.
2. Shut down your computer before disconnecting or connecting any
PS2 product. Failure to do so could result in damage to your
3. Unplug all other keyboards connected to your PS2 ports.
4. Connect the Power Keyboard to your keyboard PS2 port. On most
computer, the PS2 port for the keyboard will be purple to match
the color of the plug on the Power Keyboard.
5. Turn on your computer and boot Windows. All functions of your
keyboard should now work. No driver installation is required.
6. The power hot keys will work only if your computer supports
power management and this feature is enabled. To change your
power management settings, double click on the Power Options
icon in your Control Panel.