4. System Requirements
• Pentium 1 GHz or higher processor
• 1 GB of RAM recommended
• 4 MB of available hard disk space
• USB port
5. Multimedia Keyboard Hardware Installation
1. Turn off your PC.
2. Disconnect your old keyboard.
3. Plug the keyboard USB connector into an
available port on your laptop or desktop PC.
4. Turn on your PC.
6. Special Function Hot Keys
6-1. Overview of all hot keys
Hot keys are the unique keys for quick and direct
access to programs, files or commands. Using
hot keys can increase your productivity as you do
not have to take your hand off the keyboard so
frequently, e.g. to use the mouse.
Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.
XP, Vista and 7