Engine Oil and Filter Change
11. Add about 8.75-9.0 pints (4.0-4.25 liters) of the recommended oil through the oil fill cap. See page 47.
12. Reinstall the oil fill cap.
NOTICE: After an oil change, the low oil pressure indicator remains illuminated longer than usual before going out. Revving the
engine while the low oil pressure indicator is illuminated can damage the engine.
13. Start the engine and allow it to idle for several minutes. Stop the engine.
14. Check for leaks around the drain plug and oil filter. Check the oil level and adjust if needed. See page 47.
15. Recycle used oil and oil filter appropriately.