Rear Brake Pedal
Brake Pedal Gap
With the brake pedal in the relaxed position, and with the master cylinder piston positioned against the internal stop,
measure the distance between the brake pedal stop and the foot peg mount. The gap should be 2-5 mm. Make adjust-
ments as needed.
1. Hold the clevis to prevent it from bending. Loosen the brake linkage rod lock nut.
2. Turn the linkage rod in or out as necessary.
3. Hold the clevis and tighten the lock nut securely against the clevis.
4. Verify that the gap is 2-5 mm.
5. Verify that the rear wheel rotates freely through the full freeplay range of pedal without dragging or binding. If
drag is present with the pedal released, refer to the VICTORY Service Manual or contact an authorized Victory
Foot Peg Mount