Failure to perform safety maintenance as recommended can result in difficult handling and loss of control, which could result in
serious injury or death. Always perform the safety maintenance procedures as recommended. Perform maintenance and repairs
promptly as outlined in the VICTORY service manual, or see your authorized VICTORY dealer for service.
• Before each ride, perform the pre-ride inspections. See page 45.
• Perform maintenance at the intervals specified in the periodic maintenance table beginning on page 72.
• Always maintain proper tire pressure, tread condition and wheel and tire balance. Inspect tires regularly and
replace worn or damaged tires promptly. Use only approved replacement tires.
• Always ensure proper steering head bearing adjustment. Regularly inspect the rear shock absorber and the front
forks for fluid leaks or damage. Make any necessary repairs promptly.
• Clean the motorcycle thoroughly to reveal items in need of repair. See page 125.
• Make sure all legally required equipment is properly installed and in good condition, including the license plate.
• Fasteners must meet original specifications for quality, finish and type to ensure safety. Use only genuine VIC-
TORY replacement parts, and ensure that all fasteners are tightened to the proper torque.
This vehicle complies with European directive 97/24/EC Chapter 8 requirements, which is equivalent to Canadian