DANGER! Avoid Serious Injury or Death
1. Do not attempt to install air conditioner by yourself.
2. This air conditioner contains no user-serviceable parts. Always call an authorized
Electrolux servicer for repairs.
3. When moving the air conditioner, always call an authorized Electrolux servicer for
disconnection and re-installation.
4. Do not insert or place fingers or objects into the air discharge area in the unit.
5. Do not start or stop the air conditioner by unplugging the power cord or turning
off the power at the electrical box.
6. Do not cut or damage the power cord.
7. If the power cord is damaged it should only be replaced by an authorized
8. In the event of a malfunction (sparks, burning smell, etc.) immediately stop the
operation, disconnect the power cord, and call an authorized Electrolux servicer.
9. Do not operate the air conditioners with wet hands.
10. Do not pull on the power cord.
11. Do not drink any water that is drained from the air conditioners.
CAUTION! Avoid Injury or damage to the unit or other property
1. Provide occasional ventilation during use. Do not direct airflow at fireplaces or
other heat related sources as this could cause flare ups or make units run
2. Do not place containers containing water on unit.
3. Turn off the air conditioner at the power source when it will not be used for an
extended period of time.
4. Periodically check the condition of the unit's installation base for any damage.
5. Do not apply heavy pressure to the radiator fins of the units.
6. Operate the unit with air filters in place.
7. Do not block or cover the intake grille, discharge area and outlet ports.
8. Ensure that any electrical/electronic equipment is one yard away from the unit.
9. Do not use or store flammable gases near the unit.
1. Carefully read the installation section of this manual before beginning.
2. Follow each step as shown.
3. Observe all local, state, and national electrical codes and by qualified, licensed,
authorized personnel only.
4. Pay attention to danger and safety notices.