User Manual RTV86073 Innovative DTV Solutions, Inc., Santa Fe Springs, CA90670 Read these instruction book before using your new product for the first time.
Table of Contents Table of Contents ................1 Safety Precautions ................2 Impor tant Safety Instructions ............3 Introduction ..................4 Safety Information ................5 Remote Control ................6 Built-in Rechargeable Battery Management ......... 7 Front and Rear Panel Illustration ............8 Getting Star ted ................
Safety Precautions The lightning flash with an arrowhead symbol, within the equilateral triangle, is intended to alert the user to the presence of uninsulated “dangerous voltage” within the product’s enclosure that may be of sufficient magnitude to cause an electric shock. The exclamation point within the equilateral triangle is intended to alert the user to the presence of important operating and maintenance (servicing) instructions in this owner’s manual.
Important Safety Instructions 1. Read these instructions. 2. Keep these instructions. 3. Heed all warnings. 4. Follow all instructions. 5. Do not use this apparatus near water. 6. Clean only with a dry cloth. 7. Do not block the ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
Introduction Thank you for purchasing this product which has been designed and manufactured to give you many years of trouble-free service. About This User Guide This user guide contains all the information you need to know about how to setup and watch free off the air channels using your Por table TV.
Safety Information Do not expose the Por table TV to dripping or splashing and not place around any objects filled with liquids, such as vases. The AC/DC adaptor is used as the disconnect device. The AC/DC adaptor of apparatus should not be obstructed OR should be easily accessed during intended used.
Remote Control Remote Button Function: MUTE: Disables or enables sound. NUMBER BUTTONS: Numeric buttons to select desired channel. Numeric link symbol to select desired subchannel. RECALL: Recalls last channel. VOL+: Navigates (Right) the menu screens or adjusts the volume in non-menu state MENU: Displays TV menu or returns to previous menu.
Using the Remote Control Point the remote control at the remote sensor in order for the player to function correctly. The remote will function to approximately 21” from the remote sensor at an angle of approximately 30 in each direction. Note: Directing the remote sensor toward any light source, such as direct sunlight, may cause the unit to malfunction.
Front and Rear panel illustration Front View 1) CH : Selects the next channel up. 2) CH Selects the next channel down 3) UP: Navigates (Up) the menu screens or changes to next channel up. 4) OK: Confirms a selection within a menu. 5) VOL : Navigates (Left) the menu screens or adjusts the volume when in non-menu mode.
Getting Started Switch the button to ON position to power on the system Note: Battery can only be recharged when unit switch to off position. Switching on the first time 1) Connect the antenna to the antenna jack on the left side of the unit. Please ensure you have the antenna securely attached to the jack.
Getting Started 5) Use the DOWN navigation button to select the TV source and then select Air or CATV. 6) Select the Auto Scan or Auto Scan Add CH option and press the RIGHT/VOL+button to start auto search. (It will search for all available channels in your area) R F CH Found Analog...
1) PICTURE MODE The first item of the Main MENU is the PICTURE MODE. You can adjust the contrast, brightness, etc. Press to select items in the menu, press (VOL /VOL+) to adjust items, press MENU to exit. Standard Picture mode Brightness Contrast Color...
3) TIMER MENU The third item of the Main MENU is the TIMER MENU. Press to select items in the menu , press to adjust items, press MENU to exit. Pacific Time zone 12-hour Time Format Auto Sync 4) SETUP MENU 1) The forth item of the Main MENU is the SETUP MENU for system setup.
2) Closed Caption: Toggles on/off . Press button to select Closed Caption ,Press button, the screen will display: CC Mode CC Off Basic Selection Advanced Selection Service1 5) V-CHIP MENU The fifth item of the MENU is the V-CHIP MENU for setting up Parental Control.
1) Change Password: Press button, the screen will display: ---- Enter Old Password Enter New Password Confirm Password 2) Enter Old Password: Input the old password. 3) Enter New password: Input the new password. 4) Confirm password: Input the new password again. 5.2) V-CHIP switch: When the System Lock is ON, the options below can be adjusted.
Content Rating Content (Sexually (Fantasy (Sexual (Violence) (Adult suggestive violence) situation) language) dialog) TV-Y (All children) TV-Y7(Direct to order children) TV-G (General audience) Suggested TV-PG (Parental Guidance suggested) TV-14 (Parents strongly cautioned) TV-MA (Mature audience only) And use the OK button to switch lock/unlock the Parental Control feature.
1) Canadian-English: switch the english rating control level:E,C,C8+,G,PG,14+,18+. Description Rating Exempt: Includes news, spor ts, documents and other information programming: talk shows, music videos, and variety programming. Children: Intended for younger children under the age of 8. Pays careful attention to themes that could threaten t heir sense of security and well-being.
6) CHANNEL MENU The rightmost icon is Channel MENU for adjusting the TV Channels. Press to select items in the menu, press to adjust items. TV Source Auto Scan Auto scan Add CH Show/Hide Channel No. Channel Label DTV Signal Good 1) TV Source: select Air TV signal or cable TV signal (Select Air TV signal if using an antenna).
Service & Support Problem Probable cause What to do No signal found Check Antenna Antenna is disconnected Check aerial Antenna is damaged/misaligned Try to reposition the antenna Very weak signal area No picture or sound In OFF mode Press the POWER SWITCH to ON No response from Aim remote control at front panel Remote control is not aimed correctly...