HP ep7100 Home Cinema
Digital Projector Series
HP ep7112 Home Cinema
HP ep7122 Home Cinema
HP's range of dedicated home cinema digital projectors, delivering
a big screen experience with superior image quality, life-like colours
and above average contrast while at the same time being intuitive
and easy to use.
Designed for movie enthusiasts who are looking for a stylish home cinema projector which provides significantly better image
quality, ease of use and colour stability than other conventional or multipurpose projectors.
Outstanding image quality with crystal clear projection and truly life-like colours
• 16:9 widescreen and 4:3 display capability.
• Crystal clear and sharp SVGA or XGA resolution (800 x 600/1024 x 768 pixels).
• Outstanding contrast of 1600:1 for eye-catching and detail rich images.
• Video optimised 6 segment colour wheel producing significantly more accurate and realistic colours than comparable
multipurpose or business projectors.
• High-quality video processing for a smooth, flicker-free image and a reduction of potential image noise and disturbing interpolations.
Enjoy the easy and intuitive way to control and install these high-tech projectors.
• Advanced electronical keystoning let's you easily compensate vertical image distortion when the projector is used at an angle
to the screen.
• Buttons on the back-lit remote control are organised in the same way as you will find them on the projector.
• Change between different video modes with one button.
• The optical zoom allows you to create a diagonal image size of 2 m at a distance of only about 3 m.
Experience HP reliability and long term durability.
• Extra long 4,000 hours lamp life.
• Features latest DLP
technology preventing the colour degradation experienced over time with LCD projectors.
• Ready for future High Definition TV (HDTV).
• High-quality Carl Zeiss* lens.
*Optics by Carl Zeiss is a trademark of Carl Zeiss Inc.