DELL™ ULTRASHARP™ 2209WA
(22-INCH DIAGONAL VIEWABLE IMAGE SIZE)
FLAT PANEL MONITOR
THIS 22" WIDESCREEN MONITOR OFFERS SUPERB SCREEN PERFORMANCE, WIDE
VIEWING ANGLE AND CONNECTIVITY MAKING IT A PERFECT CHOICE FOR MEDIA,
CREATIVES AND PROFESSIONALS.
Whether you are scanning architectural blueprints, analyzing copious amounts of financial data or
designing a magazine, the Dell UltraSharp 2209WA display is a perfect canvas to help you do all that
efficiently. The widescreen resolution presents plenty of space to work in and enables side-by-side
display of more than one application onscreen. This helps reduce the need to scroll left/right and
up/down to see the full picture.
Editing your latest video or moving graphics is convenient and easy with a fast response time of 6ms
(typical), dynamic contrast ratio of 3000:1(typical) and high luminance. VGA & DVI-D connectivity
provides choice in how you want to hook up the monitor to your PC, and the HDCP compliant DVI-D
enables viewing of copy-protected high-definition content.
The Premium Panel Guarantee covering all UltraSharp monitors assures users of a replacement
UltraSharp monitor should even one bright defective pixel be found on the screen. Upgrade to the
2209WA and get the superb screen performance your business deserves.
See More, Do More with Dell.
EXCELLENCE IN PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
• 24% more screen area
compared to a 19" non-widescreen monitor
• 1680 x 1050 resolution (widescreen) helps improve productivity by enabling multiple application viewing on one screen
• 3000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio (typical) and 83% (typical) color gamut
• High brightness of 300cd/m
• 6ms (typical, grey to grey) fast response time helps prevent smearing and ghosting, great for video-editing
DESIGNED FOR CONVENIENCE AND CONNECTIVITY
• Display head has VGA, DVI-D and 4 USB 2.0 ports for convenient plug-in of USB devices with 1 USB downlink to PC
• Height-adjustable stand also allows tilt, swivel and pivot adjustability which helps to enable maximum viewing
• Clean and Sleek New Design with easy display detachment from stand to support wall-mount requirements (wall-
mount equipment sold separately)
REMOTE MANAGEMENT ENABLED WHEN CONNECTED TO DELL CLIENT MANAGER
• Supports remote asset management when used with Dell PCs in a network managed by Dell Client Manager.
• Enables remote access to EDID information like model name, serial number, year of manufacture, status, etc.,
especially useful for efficient asset-tracking & monitoring across the network
• Enables remote control of brightness, contrast, power-off and restoring of various factory default settings
DVI-D with HDCP
(typical) provides superb performance when viewing motion video at high luminance
Notebook/ Desktop PC
Audio Sound bar
delivers vivid clarity, excellent detail and color