USB Media Player
Connecting a USB device
Connect a USB device to the TV as shown below.
• The TV automatically switches to the USB mode when
a USB device is inserted in the USB terminal.
• Depending on the USB device, the TV may not be able
to recognise the contained data.
• Use only alphanumeric characters for naming ﬁ les.
• File names over 80 characters (may vary depending on
character set) may not be displayed. (Movie mode and
Music mode only.)
• Do not disconnect a USB device or memory card
from the TV while transferring ﬁ les, when a screen is
switching to another or before you exit "USB" mode.
• Do not connect and disconnect a USB device from the
• This Operation Manual is common use for
LC-32M450M and LC-40M550M though the cabinet
illustration is for LC-40M550M.
• Do not use a USB extension cable when connecting a
USB device to the USB terminal of the TV.
• Using a USB extension cable may prevent the TV from
Press INPUT to select the "USB" mode or the TV
automatically switches to the USB mode when a
USB device is connected to the TV.
In this mode, you can enjoy viewing photos, listening
to music and watching videos from external USB
• You cannot enter the USB mode when there is no
• "Wide mode" is ﬁ xed during "Photo mode", "Music
mode" and "Movie mode".
H Selecting modes
USB media player
Press c/d to select among "Photo
mode","Music mode" and "Movie mode".
Printed in Malaysia