The tilting door provides easy access for stored
How to use:
Tilt the door down and pull it out.
w w WARNING: Be careful when you open tilting
door so that you do not injure your foot!
1. To separate the ice bin, pull out the drawer as
much as possible.
2. Gently lift and pull out the ice bin.
3. To install, pull out the drawer as much as
possible and set the ice bin in its correct position,
then push in the drawer.
USING YOUR REFRIGERATOR
TILT-OUT DOOR BASKET (Optional)
To remove basket
1. Pull one of the brackets upward.
2. Remove basket from both brackets.
To replace basket
1. Insert bracket into one side. Hook end of
basket into bracket.
2. Hook other basket end into other bracket. Push
bracket down into place.
3. Be sure back of basket goes behind retention
tab on each bracket.