M ODEL NO. : LCD258
COLOR TELEVISION SET
Thanks for your purchase of the HAIER product.
To ensure the best efficiency and safety of the
product, please read carefully this manual
before your connection, operation or adjustment
and keep your manual well with you.
2. User Safety Instructions
Please use specified voltage for this unit. Damage or malfunction might be caused
the range is exceeded.
- Using incorrect voltage may cause damage or malfunction of the TV.
- Please operate or connect t h e un i t according to the manual.
- Please do not use thinner or other chemical cleaners.
- Please use a piece of soft cloth to wipe off the dirt on the unit.
- Do not expose the TV set to extreme temperature.
- The storage temperature of the unit is -20 C to 70 C.
- The operation temperature of the unit is 0 C to 60 C.
- The environmental humidity of the unit is 0% to 80%.
- In order to prevent f ire o r elect ri c shock,
dampen the unit.
- Please use the accessories only recommended by the manufacturer.
- Please do not remove the cover in order to avoid the electric shock from
the high voltage of the unit. When failure occurs, please call for
maintenance technician to repair the u ni t .
- For your own safety, you should never watch TV while driving a car.
- To avoid electric shock, this unit must not be exposed to dripping water or
- Minimum distances around the apparatus for sufficient ventilation.
- The ventilation should not be impeded by covering the ventilation openings
with items ,such as new spapers, table-cloths, curtains, etc.
- No naked flame sources, such as lighted candles, should be placed on the apparatus.
- The use of apparatus in tropical and / or moderate climates.
- Before scrapping the appliance, remove the batteries and place them in the
appropriate battery collection container.
- Turn off the TV while thundering.
1. General Part
1. Volume- Control
2. Channel Down Button
3. Menu Button
4. Channel Up Button
5. Volume+ Control
6. Built-in Speaker
ck, please do not wet or
13. Power Source Mode Switch:
Save Mode (No Light, Only Sound)
/Normal Mode/Off Mode
14. Pow er Sour ce Input Jack
AA s iz e Batteries are not included)
= INSTALL C ONTROL
- P ress MENU button on th e unit to enter Auto Insta ll menu .
Do the contro l operation b y pressing C H+/CH-.
- P ress MENU button again to stop installing.
= CHANNE L CONTROL
- Press CH+/CH- to select previou s or ne xt chan nel after
installing e nd.
=VIDEO CO NTROL
Press MENU knob a gain af ter the first pr essing ,the
screen will display B rightn ess .
Then p ress CH+/CH - to adjust the picture to a position as
=V OLUME CON TROL
Press M ENU k nob th e third time af ter disp laying
- Press V+/V- k nob to a djust v olume to a suitable p osition .
7. Rotary telescopic Antenna
8. Antenna Jack
9. Power Indicator
10. Headphone Jack
11. AV IN Jack
12. Stand Holder