The following warning complies with State of California law, Proposition 65.
This product contains fiberglass wool insulation! Fiberglass dust and ceramic fibers are be-
lieved by the state of California to cause cancer through inhalation. Glasswool fibers may also cause respiratory, skin,
or eye irritation.
• Avoid breathing fiberglass dust.
• Use a NIOSH approved dust/mist respirator.
• Avoid contact with the skin or eyes. Wear long-sleeved,
loose fitting clothing, gloves, and eye protection.
• Wash clothes separately from other clothing; rinse washer
• Operations such as sawing, blowing, tear-out, and spray-
ing may generate fiber concentrations requiring additional
proved respirator in these situations.
Pub. No. 32-5034-02
Use the appropriate NIOSH ap-
FIRST AID MEASURES
- Flush eyes with water to remove dust. If
symptoms persist, seek medical atten-
- Wash affected areas gently with soap
and warm water after handling.