CONNECTING TO OTHER DEVICES
Follow below steps to connect the unit to another audio device like MP3
player and the like:
1. Connect the Audio Out of the device to AUX IN jacks with audio cable.
2. Press STANDBY button to turn the unit on.
3. Press SOURCE button repeatedly to switch the unit to AUX mode.
4. Power on the device and begin playback.
1. Connect the A/V jacks to audio&video source, for example, DVD player
with an AV cable.
2. Press the STANDBY button to turn the unit on.
3. Press the SOURCE button repeatedly to switch to AV mode.
4. Use the native controls on the connected audio&video device to begin
playing music through the connected the unit.
5. Audio input signal can only be completed through the Audio Right&Left
Jacks of the A/V Jacks to the unit.
Composite video output
Component video output