QT-7300 Series Touch Screen Point of Sale Terminal User's Manual Version 1.1 November 2001 www.cashregisters.net...
1. Equipment care In order to prolong the life of your equipment, please observe the following precautions: • Location and condition 1) Avoid places which receive prolonged periods of direct sunlight, places in close proximity to heaters, and places that are humid and/or dusty. Your equipment should be placed on a flat, stable surface. 2) Do not place equipment on an unstable cart, stand, or table.
Zur Trennung vom Netz ist der Netzstecker aus der Steckdose zu zielen, welche sich in der Nähe des Gerätes befinden muß und leicht zuganglich sein soll. Please keep all information for future reference. Casio Electronics Co., Ltd. Unit 6, 1000 North Circular Road London NW2 7JD, U.K.
2. System overview The QT-7300 series are Casio’s new entry into the LCD touch screen PC based POS market. The QT-7300 equip 12.1 inch large LCD display with SVGA display control which enables application software to configure more flexible graphical interface together with 12.1 inch large touch screen panel.
3. Hardware system installation Unpacking The QT-7300 along with its accessories are packed in carton box. Make sure that all of the items listed in previous page are present. After unpacking the carton, place the system on a raised surface and carefully inspect the system for any damage that might have occurred during shipment.
4. I/O Outlet < Bottom Panel > 1 AC Power switch 2 AC inlet 3 Ethernet 10/100 base-T 4 Second VGA port IF <*1> 5 Expansion outlet (PCI slot) 6 3 x COM ports( COM2, 3 and 4 ) <*2> 7 2 x Cash drawers 8 Parallel port NOTE *1: Automatic frequency detective type CRT only.
5. Specifications QT-7300 series Processor : INTEL Celeron 850MHz (FC-PGA) Memory : 1 x 128MB PC-100 DIMM 128KB cache (CPU internal) Expansion slots : PCI x 1 (Rev. 2.1) RS-232C ports : 3 external ports (with power 5V, 12V, 24V)
CASIO COMPUTER CO., LTD. CL0111-D 6-2, Hon-machi 1-chome Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-8543, Japan QT-7300 US*E www.cashregisters.net...