Thank you for purchasing the GE branded Multimedia Keyboard and Optical Mouse.
This User's Manual contains all of the information needed to operate your keyboard
and mouse. Please keep the enclosed CD in a safe place for future maintenance after
The Multimedia Keyboard and Optical Mouse are specially designed to optimize your efficiency. With
19 special one-touch keys, you can execute your favorite commands instantly from your desktop! The
5-button optical mouse allows easy scrolling in your applications, and forward and back Internet buttons
that can be programmed to perform other common tasks. The detachable wrist rest and crisp keys ensure
comfort. This solution is designed to maximize your total productivity! You can just plug in the
Multimedia Keyboard and Optical Mouse and it is immediately ready to use, or install the software to
empower the keyboard with more functions.
2. Feature Description
• Optical mouse provides pinpoint precision on almost any surface.
(The mouse may not work on glass, very dark or very glossy surfaces)
• Optical mouse stays clean and won't wear out.
• 7 hot keys for "Internet Zone".
• 7 hot keys for "Multimedia Zone".
• 4 hot keys for "Windows® Zone".
• Sleep mode to save power.
• Compatible with Windows® 95, NT, 98, ME, 2000, and XP.
• No driver or software required except for special application keys.
• Wrist Rest for added comfort.
Page - 3 -