• The Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse Software does not work properly
Make sure all other keyboard and mouse software has been removed from your PC. To remove the other
software, use "Add/Remove Programs" in the Control Panel. Then restart your computer and re-install
the Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse Software following the instructions in Section 6.
• Add, Remove or Re-install the Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse Software
Before Re-installing the software, make sure it has been removed. To remove the software, follow the
steps in Section 9. To Re-Install the software, follow the steps in Section 6.
• Other application software will not install properly
This may be due to the Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse Software. Remove the software following the
steps in Section 9. Install the required application, and then reinstall the Multimedia Keyboard and
Mouse Software using the steps in Section 6.
• "Pre-track" and "Next track" do not stop
When these hot keys are held down the CD player normally continues searching for the next or previous
track. If this does not work it is due to the speed of your CD-ROM drive. The use of a high performance
CD-ROM drive is recommended.
• VCD tracks or MPEG files cannot be played
Make sure you have installed Windows® Media Player 6 or later. You can download the current Media
Player from the Microsoft® Web site.
• The default Microsoft Windows shortcut keys by cannot be assigned
The Multimedia Keyboard and Mouse Software has taken over some system resources for the shortcut
keys. The following 5 combination keys cannot be used again:
"Ctrl + Alt + E", "Ctrl + Alt + P", "Ctrl + Alt + O", "Ctrl + Alt + D", "Ctrl + Alt + C"
• Scrolling left & right does not move smoothly
Your operating system may not support this function.
• The keyboard does not work properly
Turn off your computer. Disconnect the keyboard plug from the PC. Wait 30 seconds. Reconnect
your keyboard. Turn on your computer.
If you still cannot solve the problem, please contact Customer Support.
Page - 18 -