Read Before Using Your MiniCam™ Pro
1. You must install the camera driver BEFORE connecting the camera to your
2. Please read this user's manual before operating your MiniCam™ Pro.
3. Do not leave camera connected to the USB if camera is not going to be used for a
long period of time. This can adversely affect the picture quality.
1. Operating System
a. Microsoft® Windows® 98 SE
b. Microsoft® Windows® ME
c. Microsoft® Windows® 2000
d. Microsoft® Windows® XP
2. CD drive
3. USB port
Maintenance Care and Storage
1. Do not use or store the camera in high humidity and extreme high/low temperature.
2. Do not touch the lens with your fingers.
3. Do not drop the camera or get the camera wet.
4. Do not try to repair the camera.
5. To clean the camera, use a dry cloth. Do not use organic solvents, such as alcohol
etc. to clean the camera.
6. Store the camera in a dry and clean place
1. MiniCam™ Pro with stand and clip
2. CD with driver and software application
3. Instruction manual
Getting to Know Your MiniCam™ Pro
Note: You must install the camera driver BEFORE connecting the camera to your computer.