You're now ready to touch up and modify your movie components. Different editing options
are available depending on the component type.
2.1 MODIFYING IMAGE AND VIDEO BRIGHTNESS/CONTRAST
1. Single-click the desired still image or video clip on the Storyboard.
2. Click and drag the sliders to your liking. You can preview the effect within the Player.
2.2 TRIMMING VIDEOS AND AUDIO
1. Select the desired video or audio clip on the Storyboard.
2. Drag the Starting Mark to the spot where you would like the clip to begin playback.
3. Drag the Ending Mark to the spot where you would like the clip to end.