Your digital clock operates on a 12 hour
1. Pressthe SET button until WAKE 1 /
2 icon is blinking.
2. Press REV
to set the wake
time. The time decrements or increments
will follow by a faster rate when you press
and hold either
o r FWD [:::::0.
3. After the WAKE time is set, press SET
no icon is blinking.
: Theunitequips w ith
feature, the alarm tone volume will increase
graduallyto its maximum in about 30 to 45
: If youset the
SLEEPfunction with low
volume level before
going to bed, we advise
using WAKE <!t mode to wake you up since
: its volume will automatically increase.
You may be woken up by WAKE 'If, RADIO'
1. Select an AM or FM station.
2. Set wake time (see above directions).
3. Press WAKE
2 or WAKE
1 to select wak-
ing up by WAKE
RADIOd or CD O. :
Correspondingindicator will be up next
to the selected setting.
4. Adjust the volume by turning VOLUME.
You can select your CD wake track by the'
1. PressWAKE UP CD
2. While pressing, press
to select your desired CDwake up track. .
Whenyou turn off the alarm
OFF, the alarm will turn on at the same'
: In sleepmode, t he
radio or CD will turn
Press NAPor follow "Turning off Alarm".
off automatically. Simply:
1. Listen to CD or radio.
. 2. While holding SLEEP, p ress
t o set the sleeptime. The time
range is from 1 minute to 2 hours.
3. Release SLEEPand the current time will
be shown again. The radio or CD will turn
off when the preset time elapses. If you
decide to turn off the radio or CD sooner,
4. When SLEEPisactivated again, the sleep
time will be the same as the one you have
5. PressSLEEPto read the remaining sleep
This function wakes you up after a short
period of time. Simply:
1. PressNAP and release. The NAP indica-
. tor will flash.
During this period, adjust
NAP time by pressing REV
. The range is from 10 minutes to 2 hours.
2. The clock will be shown after 5 seconds
if no button is pressed. The NAP indicator
. will lit up.
3. PressNAP once to show time left.
1. Pressand hold NAP to cancelthe nap'
2. Only alarm soundcan be selected.
3. Nap alarm is equipped with GRAD-U- .
Turning off Alarm
the alarm momentarily
Press SNOOZE. T healarmwill soundagain:
when the snooze period is over. (See'
Stop the alarm
PressOFF.The alarm will sound on the'
following day at the sametime.
Disable the alarm permanently
2. The WAKE indicator will be flashing.
3. PressWAKE 1 or WAKE 2 within 3
seconds to deactivate the corresponding'
'. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .'