Introduction to Main and the Soft Keyboard
In this lesson, we will eventually explore the ClassPad's Main
application and the soft keyboard. To begin, though, we need to cover
some terminology that is common to all PC applications and some
specific to the ClassPad.
To learn basic window terminology
To become comfortable using the Main Application
To learn how to use the soft keyboard
To learn how to change number format
In Lesson 2, you will learn how to:
Identify specific parts of a window
Use the ClassPad's soft keyboard
Store a number in a variable and clear variables
Use the Main application's buttons and menus
Change number format
Change from base 10 to other bases
Upon completion of this lesson, you will be able to
answer the following questions:
1. What is an application?
2. What are two ways to open the soft keyboard?
3. How do I change from the abc keyboard to the 2D keyboard?
4. What does the
5. What does the
6. What are mode settings and how do we change them?
7. What information shows in the status bar?
8. What is a single variable?
9. What is the imaginary unit?
About 60 minutes.
for ClassPad Version 3.00+