Read and Save These Instructions
This Owner's Guide provides specific operating instructions
for your model. Use your freezer only as instructed in this
guide. These instructions are not meant to cover every
possible condition and situation that may occur. Common
sense and caution must be practiced when installing,
operating, and maintaining any appliance.
Record Your Model and Serial Numbers
Record the model and serial numbers in the space
• The freezer should be located in the coolest area of
the room, away from heat producing appliances or
heating ducts, and out of direct sunlight.
• Let hot foods cool to room temperature before plac-
ing in the freezer. Overloading the freezer forces
the compressor to run longer. Foods that freeze too
slowly may lose quality or spoil.
• Be sure to wrap foods properly and wipe contain-
ers dry before placing them in the freezer. This cuts
down on frost build-up inside the freezer.
• Freezer shelves and baskets should not be lined with
aluminum foil, wax paper, or paper toweling. Liners
interfere with cold air circulation, making the freezer
• Organize and label food to reduce door openings and
extended searches. Remove as many items as need-
ed at one time, and close door as soon as possible.