Insert a disc with the label side facing right.
With the label side
the disc, you can input the original
disc titles instead of the disc numbers
Discs" on page 18) to locate it easily
when you start playing.
3 and 4 to insert
The rotary table turns and the disc slot at the
is set to the playing position.
close the front cover except when you
insert or remove
i i ;¸¸ii::
• Do not insert an empty 8 cm (3-inch) CD adaptor (CSA-8). It
may damage the player.
• Do not attach anything suchas seals or sleeves to CDs. it
may damage the player or the disc.
• If you drop a disc into the player and the CD won't go
into the slot correctly,
• When transporting
all discs from the
• Make sure you have inserted
the disc into each slot at a
right angle to the rotary table. If the disc is not put in
it may damage
or the disc.
• Make sure the rotary table comes to a complete
The front panel clo_s
when you press
[2>. Be careful not to put your hand into the player
your hand may be caught in the
1 to 3 of "Inserting