While it is possible for one person to assemble this Island, obtain assistance from another person
when handling some of the larger, heavier pieces, especially the Granite Table Top.
1. During unpacking and assembly always wear work gloves and eye protection.
2. Open Lid of shipping carton and remove top sheet of cardboard.
Lay cardboard sheet on floor and use as a
work surface to protect floor and Island parts from scratches.
3. Remove packing materials and Island parts from shipping carton.
4. You may slice the carton front corners with a utility knife to lay open the carton front panel. This will offer you
easier access to the Island Frames.
5. Use the parts list to check that all parts have been included.
6. Inspect the Island for damage as you assemble it. Do not assemble the Islands if they appear to be damaged.
If there are damaged or missing parts when you unpack the shipping box, or you have questions during the
assembly process, call:
8am - 8pro CST, Monday through Friday
Record the Model and Serial Number
Kit. The granite
are very heavy. With the assistance
of another person,
use care when unpacking,
of the granite.
sure the surface
flat and level.
or soft ground
that could cause the Island Kit to incline, door frames
the island to partially