Pressing t heREDbutton willtunethechannel ontheflashing
programme n umber. Nowthecolour oftheflashing program-
menumber w illbered.Again youcanuse"PA" or"Pv" or
"_"or"I_" b utton tomove theflashing number.
To delete a channel from a programme
• Move the flashing onto the channel you want to delete.
• Press the YELLOW button. Now the corresponding channel
will be deleted and all the other channels below this pro-
gramme number will be moved one programme number up.
To insert a channel into a programme number:
• Move the flashing onto the selected channel.
• Press the RED button, so that channel will be displayed on
• Move the flashing onto the selected programme number.
Now pressing the GREEN button will insert the channel on
screen displayed into that programme number. If a channel
is moved to a lower programme number, channels between
the previous and current position of the selected channel will
be moved one programme number up and if a channel is
moved to a upper programme number, channels between
the previous and current position of the selected
will be moved one programme number down.
If you enter the AUTOSTORE
menu, you can automatically
programme the received channels in your TV's programmes
with APS (Automatic programme system ).
1. After displaying the PROGRAM.
menu, press the BLUE
button to enter the AUTOSTORE
menu. The message "
WILL BE ERASED "
2. If you want to start programming, press "I," button. The
message" A.P.S. IS RUNNING PLEASE WAIT" appears
and APS automatically programmes the received channels
in your TV's programme numbers. Afrer APS is finalized,
the PROGRAM. menu appears again.
To cancel APS, press "STANDARD" button.
This menu is used to select the Menu language, the Country
where you are now located and to select the source of AV-2
Output (SCART 2).
• In the Installation menu, Press "P A" or "P v"
button to se-
lect TV Config. Then press "_" or "I," button to enter the "IV
Selecting Menu Language
• In the "TV Config."
menu select Language
the language to the one you desire, using "_" or "1," button.
As soon as you change the language, the menu items will
be displayed in the selected language.
• In the "TV Config." menu select "Country"
using "P A" or
"P v" button. Change the country pressing "q" or "I," button.
Setting External Source Output
• You can use this menu to select the internal or external
source that will be output at AV-2 (SCART 2) terminal.
• In the "'IV Config." menu select "AV-2 Output" using "P A"
or "P v"
button. Then select the source you want to be out-
put at AV-2 (SCART 2) pressing "_" or "I_" button (one of the
sources: "I'V,AV-1 (SCART 1) or AV-3 (Front AV).
To cut off the sound of the TV press "_" button. The sound
will be cut off. To cancel mute, press "_" or "/1" or "'g_" but-
ton. The volume level will be the same as t_e level before
mute if you cancel mute pressing "_" button again.
Stereo / Bilingual
• If the TV channel you are watching broadcasts in two lan-
guages (e.g. Eurosport), you can select the dubbed or the
original language, pressing the "_" button.
• When the stereo broadcast
is received poorly, you can
change from stereo to mono sound so that you can hear the
broadcast more clearly and easily.