Download Print this page

Craftsman 315.101260 Operator's Manual page 4

19.2 volt radio
Hide thumbs

Advertisement

iMPORTANT SAFETY iNSTRUCTiONS
[] Know your product.
Read operator's
manual
carefully.
Learn its applications
and limitations, as
well as the specific
potential
hazards related to
this product. Following this rule will reduce the risk of
electric shock, fire, or serious injury.
[] Battery products do not have to be plugged into
an electrical
outlet; therefore,
they are always in
operating
condition.
Be aware of possible
hazards
when not using your battery
product or when
changing
accessories.
Following this rule will reduce
the risk of electric shock, fire, or serious personal
injury.
[] Do not place battery products
or their batteries
near fire or heat. This will reduce the risk of explosion
and possible injury.
[] Do not crush, drop or damage battery
pack. Do
not use a battery
pack or charger that has been
dropped
or received a sharp blow. A damaged
battery is subject to explosion. Properly dispose of a
dropped or damaged battery immediately.
[] Batteries vent hydrogen
gas and can explode
in
the presence
of a source of ignition, such as a pilot
light. To reduce the risk of serious personal injury,
never use any cordless product in the presence of
open flame. An exploded battery can propel debris and
chemicals. If exposed, flush with water immediately.
[] Do not charge battery
product
in a damp or wet
location.
Following this rule will reduce the risk of
electric shock.
[] For best results, your battery
product should be
charged
in a location
where the temperature
is
more than 50°F but less than 100°F. To reduce the
risk of serious personal injury, do not store outside or in
vehicles.
[] Under extreme
usage or temperature
conditions,
battery leakage may occur. If liquid comes in
contact with your skin, wash immediately with
soap and water, then neutralize
with lemon juice
or vinegar. If liquid gets into your eyes, flush them
with clean water for at least 10 minutes, then seek
immediate medical attention.
Following this rule will
reduce the risk of serious personal injury.
[] To reduce the risk of personal
injury and electric
shock, the product
should not be played with or
placed where small children
can reach it.
[] To reduce the risk of electric
shock, do not expose
to water or rain.
[]
If the power supply cord is damaged,
it must be
replaced only by the manufacturer or by an authorized
service center to avoid risk.

Advertisement

loading

  Also See for Craftsman 315.101260