when using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be
followed, including the following:
1. Carefully read all instructions before using.
2. to protect against risk of electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plug or blender base in
water or other liquid.
3. Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
4. unplug from outlet when the appliance is not in use, before putting on or taking off
parts, and before cleaning.
5. Avoid contacting moving parts.
6. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance
malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Call our toll-free customer
service number for information on examination, repair or adjustment.
7. the use of attachments, including canning jars, not recommended by the
manufacturer because they may cause a risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. Do not let cord hang over edge of table or counter, or touch hot surfaces.
10. Keep hands and utensils out of container while blending to reduce the risk of severe
injury to persons or damage to the blender. A scraper may be used but must be used
only when the blender is not running.
11. Blades are sharp. Handle carefully.
12. to reduce the risk of injury, never place cutter-assembly blades on base without jar
13. Always operate blender with the cover in place.
14. When blending hot liquids, remove center piece of two-piece cover.
15. Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner or in a heated oven.
16. to disconnect, turn the control to off then remove plug from wall outlet.
17. Do not use appliance for other than intended use.