1. Service calls to correct the installation of your microwave, to instruct you how to use your product, to replace or repair house fuses,
reset circuit breakers or to correct house wiring or plumbing.
2. Service calls to repair or replace light bulbs. Consumable parts are excluded from warranty coverage.
3. In-home service. Your microwave must be shipped to a Whirlpool designated service company.
4. Repairs or replacement when your microwave is used for other than normal, single-family household use or when it is used in a
manner contrary to published user or operator instructions and/or installation instructions.
5. Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, fire, flood, acts of God, improper installation, installation not in
accordance with electrical or plumbing codes, or use of consumables or cleaning products not approved by Whirlpool Corporation.
6. Cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the finish of your microwave, unless such damage results
from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to Whirlpool within 30 days from the date of purchase.
7. Any food loss due to microwave product failure.
8. Repairs to parts or systems resulting from unauthorized modifications made to the appliance.
9. Microwaves with original model/serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be easily determined. This warranty is
void if the factory applied serial number has been altered or removed from your appliance.
The cost of repair or replacement under these excluded circumstances shall be borne by the customer.
If you reside in the United States and your Whirlpool
1. Call our Customer eXperience Center at 1-800-253-1301 (toll-free).
2. Give the consultant your model, serial number and shipping address.
3. The consultant will advise whether the microwave qualifies for repair or replacement.
4. In the event of repair, you may be directed to forward the product to a Whirlpool designated service center. You are responsible for
insurance and freight to the designated service center. Please include your name and address on a piece of paper, along with a
copy of the proof of purchase (register receipt, charge slip, etc.). The microwave should be properly packaged to avoid damage in
transit as we will not be responsible for any such damage.
5. Whirlpool will return the repaired unit or, at our option, an identical or comparable microwave to your door free of charge.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW. Some states and provinces
do not allow limitations on the duration of implied warranties of merchantability or fitness, so this limitation may not apply to you. This
warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province to province.
LIMITATION OF REMEDIES; EXCLUSION OF INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AT
OUR DISCRETION AS PROVIDED HEREIN. WHIRLPOOL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states and provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not
apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you also may have other rights that vary from state to state or province
Outside the 50 United States and Canada, this warranty does not apply. Contact your authorized Whirlpool dealer to determine if
another warranty applies.
If you need service, first see the "Troubleshooting" section of the Use & Care Guide. Additional help can be found by checking the
"Assistance or Service" section or by calling Whirlpool. In the U.S.A. call 1-800-253-1301. In Canada call 1-800-807-6777.
Keep this book and your sales slip together for future
reference. You must provide proof of purchase or installation
date for in-warranty service.
Write down the following information about your major appliance
to better help you obtain assistance or service if you ever need it.
You will need to know your complete model number and serial
number. You can find this information on the model and serial
number label located on the product.
SP PN W10434279B
ITEMS EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY
Countertop Microwave should cease to operate within the first year of
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
Phone number __________________________________________________
Model number __________________________________________________
Serial number __________________________________________________
Purchase date __________________________________________________
®/™ © 2013 Whirlpool. All rights reserved.
Printed in China