(Refer to these instructions if your computer is equipped with a touch screen.)
A touch screen is a computer display screen that is also an input device. The screens are
sensitive to pressure; allowing a user to interact with the computer by touching pictures or words
on the screen.
• This computer is equipped with a resistive touch screen panel coated with a thin
metallic electrically conductive and resistive layer that causes a change in the electrical
currents that are registered as touch events and sent to the controller for processing.
The resistive layer can be damaged by sharp objects.
• Touch the resistive touch screen with your fingers only. Do not use a stylus to touch the
resistive touch screen panel.
• The cursor may not move quickly when it is dragged.
• The touch screen does not function in Rescue System mode.
Method of touch screen calibration
Note: The touch screen must be calibrated prior to use.
1. Click Start → All programs → IdeaCom TSC to launch the touch screen calibration
2. Select a number of calibration points.
31041204_Touchscreen Instruction1 1
Touch screen instruction
2009.10.15 10:06:10 AM