SOMETHING NOT WORKING?
contacting Expert Appliance Care check the following points.
IMPORTANT: If you call out an engineer to a fault listed below, or to repair a fault caused by incorrect use or
installation, a charge will be made even if the appliance is under guarantee.
No power to appliance
The temperature in the freezer is too high
The freezer door will not open
The compressor runs continuously
Excessive frost and ice has built up.
If after the above checks, there is still a fault, call Expert Appliance Care.
In-guarantee customers should ensure that the above checks have been made as the engineer will make a
charge if the fault is not a mechanical or electrical breakdown.
Please note that proof of purchase is required for any in-guarantee service calls.
If the electronics in the appliance have detected a fault that prevents the ACTUAL temperature being measured,
the warning light in the temperature display will flash. The appliance will continue to function using a backup
program until Expert Appliance Care engineer has repaired the appliance.
SERVICE AND SPARE PARTS
If you require further information regarding the appliance, the terms and conditions of the guarantee, or wish to
call out engineer, please contact Expert Appliance Care by telephoning:
- Check there is power at the socket.
- Check there is not a power cut by checking the
- Check the fuse has not blown.
- Check the thermostat control knob is turned to the
correct setting relative to ambient conditions.
- Check the ambient temperature is within the appliances
operating limits of 10°C to 32°C.
- Relocate the appliance if necessary.
- Has door just been opened?
If so leave for a few minutes to allow the air pressure to
- Adjust the thermostat control knob to give correct
temperature control. See page 5.
- Check that the door is closed.
- Large quantities of food have recently been placed in
the cabinet and/or door is frequently opened.
- Check that air ventilation is not obstructed.
- Ensure the door is not left open.
- Check that nothing is preventing the door from closing.
- Is the door gasket intact and clean?
- Has advised periodic defrosting been carried out?
- Refer to normal operating sounds.