Lithium battery notice
Danger of explosion if battery is incorrectly replaced.
When replacing the lithium coin cell battery, use only the same or an equivalent
type that is recommended by the manufacturer. The battery contains lithium and
can explode if not properly used, handled, or disposed of.
• Throw or immerse into water
• Heat to more than 100°C (212°F)
• Repair or disassemble
Dispose of the battery as required by local ordinances or regulations.
The following statement applies to users in the state of California, U.S.A.
Perchlorate material: Special handling may apply. See www.dtsc.ca.gov/
Modem safety information
To reduce the risk of ﬁre, use only No. 26 AWG or larger
telecommunication line cord.
To reduce the risk of ﬁre, electrical shock, or injury when using telephone
equipment, always follow basic safety precautions, such as:
• Never install telephone wiring during a lightning storm.
• Never install telephone jacks in wet locations unless the jack is speciﬁcally
designed for wet locations.
• Never touch uninsulated telephone wires or terminals unless the telephone line
has been disconnected at the network interface.
• Use caution when installing or modifying telephone lines.
• Avoid using a telephone (other than a cordless type) during an electrical storm.
There may be a remote risk of electric shock from lightning.
• Do not use the telephone to report a gas leak in the vicinity of the leak.
Safety and warranty guide