This unit can be operated in the system environment explained here.
• CPU : Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 (2.66 GHz), AMD Phenom 9450 (2.10 GHz)
• O/S : Windows 7, Vista, XP SP3.
• RAM : 2 GB or more
• HDD : Needed free space for Blu-ray Disc authoring (BD-R SL/DL:
60 GB, BD-R/RE XL (3 Layer): 100 GB, BD-R XL (4 Layer): 128 GB)
13.34 cm (5.25-inch) half-height bay required
+5V/+12V power socket required
BD-R SL : Sony.
BD-R DL : Panasonic.
BD-R XL (3 Layer)/ XL (4 Layer) : TDK.
BD-R SL LTH : Taiyo Yuden.
BD-RE SL : Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim, Sony.
BD-RE DL/XL (3 Layer) : Panasonic.
DVD-R :Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim.
DVD-RW : JVC, Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim.
DVD+R : Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim.
DVD+RW : Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim.
DVD±R DL : Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim.
DVD-RAM : Panasonic.
M-Disc (DVD+R SL) : Millenniata
CD-R : Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim, Taiyo Yuden.
CD-RW : LG, Mitsubishi Kagaku Media, Verbatim.
* Compatibility problem in write/read function may occur with media depending on the media
manufacturing quality. Maximum write (or read) speed depends on system environments.
* There may be some cases when motion picture playback is not smooth depending on bit rate.
* Please visit http://www.millenniata.com to learn more about the M-DISC
• Playing Blu-ray Disc Movies *NOTICE*
DVI or HDMI
Due to copyright protection features, certain requirements must be met in order to playback BD movies on a
computer. When using digital video connections, the monitor and graphics card must support High-bandwidth
Digital Content Protection (HDCP). Note that most monitors and graphics cards currently don't support HDCP.
But, most High Definition TVs and multimedia monitors do support HDCP. Refer to the PC or graphic card
maker's web site to see if your card supports HDCP.
*Graphic Cards with following GPUs (Graphic Processing Unit) are recommended.
- Blu-ray Disc playback: Intel G45, ATA radeon HD 2400, nVdia GeForce 7600GT or above.
- 3D playback: Intel G45, ATA radeon HD2400, nVdia GeForce 8800GT or above.
*When using ATI Radeon
HD 1000 Series Graphic Card, some BLURAY movie title can not be played on
Windows7 normally. It caused by giving up supporting the device driver of this Graphic Card by ATI Radeon
For more information, Please contact to customer service center or website of ATI Radeon
Graphic card driver shall meet AACS compliance criteria. Please consult your graphics card vendor for proper
HDCP (High Bandwidth Digital Content Protection): Required to view pre-recoded Blu-ray Disc which is copy
DVI or HDMI