Adjusting Monitor Settings
Use the On-Screen Display (OSD) to adjust the screen image
based on your viewing preferences. To access the OSD, do the
1. If the monitor is not already on, press the Power switch to
turn on the monitor.
2. To access the OSD Menu, press the Menu button on the
monitor's front panel.
3. To navigate through the OSD Menu, press the + (Plus) button
on the monitor's front panel to scroll up, or the – (Minus)
button to scroll in reverse.
4. To select an item from the OSD Menu, use the + or – buttons
to scroll to and highlight your selection, then press the Menu
button to select that function.
5. Adjust the item using the + or – buttons on the front panel to
adjust the scale.
Operating the Monitor