To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this
apparatus to rain or moisture.
To reduce the risk of fire, do not cover the ventilation of the
apparatus with newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, etc. And do
not place lighted candles on the apparatus.
To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not place objects
filled with liquids, such as vases, on the apparatus.
Do not install the appliance in a confined space, such as a
bookcase or built-in cabinet.
Connect the AC power adaptor to an easily accessible AC outlet.
Should you notice an abnormality in the AC power adaptor,
disconnect it from the AC outlet immediately.
Important Safety Instructions
1) Read these instructions.
2) Keep these instructions.
3) Heed all warnings.
4) Follow all instructions.
5) Do not use this apparatus near water.
6) Clean only with dry cloth.
7) Do not block any ventilation openings.
Install in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions.
8) Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat
registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers)
that produce heat.
9) Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or
grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with
one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two
blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the
third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug
does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for
replacement of the obsolete outlet.
10) Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched
particularly at plugs, convenience receptacles, and the point
where they exit from the apparatus.
11) Only use attachments/accessories specified by the
12) Use only with the cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table
specified by the manufacturer, or sold with the apparatus.
When a cart is used, use caution when moving the cart/
apparatus combination to avoid injury from tip-over.
13) Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when
unused for long periods of time.
14) Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel. Servicing is
required when the apparatus has been damaged in any way,
such as power-supply cord or plug is damaged, liquid has
been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the
apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not
operate normally, or has been dropped.
©2012 Sony Corporation Printed in China