INSTALL HEPA-TYPE FILTERS
The HEPA-Type Filters are supplied within the air purifier. They are wrapped to ensure purity.
• Turn-off and unplug the air purifier. While pressing on
the notches along the rear grille, pull the grille towards
you and remove it (See Fig. 2a & 2b). Gently push along
the edge of the filter frame and pull forward. Repeat for
the second filter.
• Remove protective wrap from the filters.
• Place back into the air purifier housing and snap filter
grille into place.
Model HHT-080 Series Operation:
• Ensure the air purifier is plugged into a working
electrical outlet and the Power Knob is turned to the
• Start and run the air purifier on High for several minutes
and then rotate the Power Knob to the desired cleaning
level (Fig. 3a).
Model HHT-100 Series Operation:
• Ensure the air purifier is plugged into a working electrical
• Press the power button (
• Press the power button again to select a different cleaning level.
It is recommended you run your air purifier 24 hours a day to ensure continuous cleaning.
Portable air purifiers are more effective in rooms where all doors and windows are closed.
The Ionizer helps boost the performance of the air purifier
and helps freshen the air.
• Press the Ionizer Control button (
LED will illuminate. This will power the Ionizer on.
• To turn the Ionizer feature off, simply press the button
again. The LED light will no longer be illuminated.
) once. The unit will automatically start at medium power (Fig. 3b).
) (Fig. 4a & 4b). The