17. The output of this heater may vary and its temperature may become intense enough to
burn exposed skin. Use of this heater is not recommended for persons with reduced
sensitivity to heat or an inability to react to avoid burns.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
REGARDING THE PLUG ON YOUR PRODUCT
This product is rated 12.5 amps (1500W) at 120V, 60 Hz.
OPERATION/USING THE THERMOSTAT
• Place the heater on a firm, level surface free from obstructions,
and at least 3 ft. (0.9m) away from any wall or combustible material.
• With the selector knob in the OFF position, plug the heater into a
grounded 120v outlet suitable for a 3 prong plug.
• This heater has 3 levels of heating you can select (LOW for 600W,
MED for 900W or HIGH for 1500W).
• Turn the thermostat control fully clockwise to its highest setting,
and turn the heater on by turning the "selector" knob clockwise to
your desired power lever (Fig. 2). The power light will illuminate.
• When the room reaches a comfortable temperature, slowly turn the thermostat control
counter-clockwise until the heater goes off. This is the point at which the thermostat
setting equals the room temperature. At this setting, the thermostat will automatically turn
the heater on and off to maintain this selected temperature.
• Turn the selector knob to OFF and unplug the heater when you are finished using it.
• This heater is equipped with a "tip over switch" safety feature which automatically shuts
off heating element if heater is not in an upright position. Heat will resume once heater is
• This heater is equipped with two high temperature circuit breakers to help prevent
• This heater has a convenient pivot handle for ease of use/storage.