12 Clintonville Road
Northford, CT 06472
The HPTV2416, HPTV2416CB, HPTV2416-1, and HPTV2416-1CB are CCTV power supply and distribution units.
The HPTV2416 and HPTV 2416CB provide a constant source of 24 VAC with 8 A supply current. The HPTV2416-1 and
HPTV2416-1CB provide a constant source of 24 VAC with 16 A supply current. Sixteen individual outputs route power
to operate CCTV Cameras and other video accessories. For overload protection the HPTV2416 and HPTV2416-1 use
automotive style fuses and the HPTV2416CB and HPTV2416-1CB have auto-resettable PTCs.
– HPTV2416 and HPTV2416CB: 115V, 60Hz, 2A.
– HPTV2416-1 and HPTV2416-1CB: 115V, 60Hz, 4A.
– HPTV2416 and HPTV2416CB: 8A at 24 VAC (200VA).
– HPTV2416-1 and HPTV2416-1CB: 16A at 24 VAC (400VA).
Maximum Current Rating
Surge and transient protection.
Transformer has built-in thermal protection.
LED Indicator Lights:
– Input Power LED (2 green) – ON indicates that 24VAC is present at distribution boards.
– Output Power LEDs (16 green) – ON indicates that 24VAC is present at the related output circuit.
– Terminal Block Fuse: 5x20MM Cartridge
– Main Secondary Fuse: 32 V, Automotive Style
– Individual Output Circuits have automotive style fuse or resettable PTCs
– SPECIAL NOTE: To reset a PTC that has experienced an overload or short circuit, disconnect power for 5 minutes
to allow the PTC to reset itself.
HPTV2416(CB) and HPTV2416-1(CB)
CCTV Power Supply and Distribution Units
Product Installation Document