Note: You just download the PC Suite software for your Region. For example. If you purchased your Phone in the US, you must download PC Suite from www.nokiausa.com 2. Make sure the Belkin Bluetooth software and adapter is installed. Pairing the Nokia 3650 1. Go to the Main Menu of your Nokia 3650 2.
4. Make sure Bluetooth is set to ON 5. Using your Scroll Key scroll to the next tab to the right in your Bluetooth Menu 6. Select OPTIONS and then NEW PAIRED DEVICES 7. Your Phone will search you area for active Bluetooth devices 8.
3. Click on the LOCAL SERVICES TAB 4. Double click on the SERIAL PORT 5. Make sure that Startup is the only option Checked (uncheck encryption) 6. Next change the port to ComPort COM 9 or a higher number COM Port and click OK...
7. Now go to the Client APPLICATIONS TAB under the DEVICE CONFIGURATION 8. Double Click on Bluetooth Serial Port 9. Click on the Pull down Menu and Click on COM10 or higher and Click OK 10. Click apply Connect to COM Ports 1.
4. Verify the COM (COM9 or higher set in step 6 above) is selected and that Start up 5. Automatically is checked (uncheck encryption). 6. Double Click on the M-Router icon (PC Suite) on your taskbar.
7. In the PC Suite Software enable COM9 or higher set in step 6 only and close 8. Go Back to Entire Bluetooth Neighborhood and double click on the Paired Nokia Phone Icon 9. Double click on the serial Port icon 10.
You are now connected to your phone. Verify the connection by double clicking on the M-router icon on the bottom right of you’re tool bar. The PC Suite Icon in the system tray will also turn from grayed out to blue and green meaning that is connected.