uFOTO does not turn on
The battery remaining indicator is incorrect
I cannot launch the Sub-Display function
I cannot import photos or MP3 files uFOTO • The internal memory is full. Remove some
The LCD brightness is not stable
• Check if the adapter is properly plugged.
• Check if your uFOTO is fully charged.
• The phenomenon occurs when you are
using your uFOTO in an extremely hot or
• The displayed battery remaining differ from
the current one. Fully discharge and then
recharge the built-in battery to correct the
• The built-in battery is discharged. Plug the
adaptor into your uFOTO for charging.
• The USB cable is not well connected.
• The ASUS uFOTO utility is not completely
installed. Refer to page 2-19 and re-install
• The Sub-Display function cannot work
with the Mass Storage mode
simultaneously. Make sure that you are not
in the Mass Storage mode prior to
launching the Sub-Display function.
files from your uFOTO.
• Check if the AI Light function is enabled.
If you enable this function, the LCD
backlight will auto-adjust according to the