Video Cassette Recorder Owner’s Manual Hi-Fi SV-C90P...
To prevent damage which may result in fire or electric shock hazard, do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture. As an ENERGY STAR Partner, Samsung Electronics America, Inc. has determined that this product or product model meets the ENERGY Important Safety Instructions 1.
Safety Instructions 9. Cart Usage-A product and cart combination should be moved with care. Quick stops, excessive force, and uneven surfaces may cause the product and cart combination to overturn. 10. Ventilation-Slots and openings in the cabinet are provided for ventilation and to ensure reliable operation of the product and to protect it from overheating.
Setting the Channels ....9 VCR Functions ....11 VCR Operation Playing a cassette .
• Digital Auto Tracking • Special effects playback, including slow motion • Built-in HQ (High Quality) video circuitry • One-month eight event timer programming Accessories Check to make sure the following items have been included with your VCR. Owner’s Manual ELECTRONICS Warranty Owner’s Manual...
POWER Indicator Lit when VCR is turned on. Your New VCR 4 6 5 7 POWER Press to turn the VCR on and off. EJECT Press to eject a tape or press. CASSETTE COMPARTMENT Insert a video cassette. REW (REWIND) Press to rewind in stop mode or reverse search in play mode.
VCR Remote Control POWER Press to turn your VCR on and off. Press to start VCR recording. DISPLAY Press for on-screen information displays. CLEAR Press to set counter to zero or to clear timer record programs. STOP,PLAY,P/S,REW,FF Press to control cassette playback or to move a cursor in the on screen menu.
Rear Panel Use the jacks on the rear panel to connect the VCR to other components and signals, including: VCRs, TVs, stereo equipment, digital video components, antenna and cable signals. AUDIO OUT (L/R) Use to output audio signals to connected equipment.
• While the VCR is turned off or the VCR is in TV mode, set TV channel to the output channel of the cable box. Premium Cable TV Connection 2 This set-up will enable you to: - Record an unscrambled channel.
VCR Setup External Stereo Connections Out to Audio System Connecting your stereo VCR to an external amplifier and speakers can improve the sound quality. The sound from the VCR can be heard through the stereo.
Using Menus and the Remote Control Your VCR has on-screen menus that allow you to access and control the VCR’s programmable features. You will use the buttons on the remote control to work with the on-screen programming. Each button works not only PLAY, STOP, F.F, REW but also as a shift cursor in the on screen menus.
Setting the Clock The VCR has an internal clock which is used to turn the VCR on and off for timer recording. Press MENU on the remote control. Press select “CLOCK SET/ADJUST.” The first clock setting display appears. To enter the current time, press move to the next setting.
When the VCR memorizes all the available channels, you can use the CH Setting the Source Before the VCR can memorize available channels, you must set the signal source for your VCR. With the VCR on, press the MENU button.
When you have finished, press the MENU button twice. VCR Setup and ¨ button to select MAIN MENU Timer recording Clock set/adjust ¨ Channel setup VCR function setup Language/Lengua/Langue ¨ ¹ [MENU/EXIT CHANNEL SETUP Ant/Cable: [CABLE TV] Auto channel memory ¨...
VCR Functions To make all of the VCR’s features available, set the VCR functions before playing or recording a tape. Record speed Press the MENU button on the remote control. Press select VCR function setup, then press ¨. Press ¨ to select the record speed, SP or SLP.
To stop playback, press STOP. Instant play When the VCR has a tape loaded and power is off, simply press the PLAY button to start tape playback. You don’t need to press the POWER button. VCR Setup...
Play and Pause/Still • Press the PLAY button on t has oe remote control or on the front of the VCR to play a video. (If Auto play is selected and the video tape has no safety tab, it will begin playing automatically when you insert it in the VCR.)
3. When an index mark is found, the VCR plays for about five seconds. 4. Press PLAY to view that program. If you don’t press PLAY, the VCR automatically searches for the next index, or until the end of tape is reached. 2. Go to 0:00:00 stop Use this feature when you want to search for the 0:00:00 counter position on a cassette.
Press the DISPLAY button again to remove display from the TV screen. Note: In order for display information to be accurate, set up the tape length in the VCR Function Setup first (page 11). VCR Operation STOP...
Tape speeds The VCR can record at two tape speeds. The slower speed (SLP) allows the VCR to record more program material on a tape. Tapes recorded at standard speed (SP) provide a clearer picture. Set the tape speed in the VCR Function Setup menu (See page 11).
To end recording, press the STOP button. Separate Recording and Viewing You can view one channel while recording another program if your VCR is connected to your antenna or cable system. When using a cable decoder box, use an A/B switch.
The Timer feature allows you to set the VCR to automatically record up to eight different programs. Setting a timer recording Your VCR can record on a specific day, or every day, Monday through Friday. Daily and weekly programs remain in the timer until erased. A single program is erased after the program records.
Choosing Audio The VCR can record a program in stereo. It can also be set to record the Secondary Audio Program (SAP) of any broad- cast with second language audio. The VCR records the same audio on both the Hi-Fi and linear tracks on the tape.
• Proper ventilation ensures that overheating will not damage electronic circuits. Don’t block ventilation holes. • Take care of your remote control. Keep the remote with your VCR, where it is unlikely to be lost or damaged. • Keep liquids away from your VCR, including beverages and cleaning liquids. Spilling any liquid on the VCR can damage the electronics, resulting in an electric shock or fire.
• Press EJECT to see if a cassette is already in the VCR. inserted. • Make sure the cassette is window side up, with the arrow facing toward the VCR. A cassette cannot be • Check if the VCR is in stand-by mode for timer recording.
Siga el diagrama para conectar el VCR auna caja decodificadora. Coloque el interruptor de Canal de Salida ubicado en la parte posterior del VCR en 3 ó 4 para igualar el canal seleccionado en el televisor. TV/VCR Presione para alternar entre la fuente de TV o VCR.
Para Realizar Ajuste de la Hora Prenda el VCR y oprima MENU para obtener el Menú Principal. Oprima y ¨ para seleccionar el Ajuste de la hora. Oprima / y ¨ para indicar la hora del día.
Recording/Playback system: Record/Play Time: Power Source: Power Output: Dimensions: Weight: Your VCR can receive 68 broadcast TV channels or up to 125 unscrambled cable channels. Check your local cable company for complete compatibility requirements. Type Number of Channels On Air...
98.12.11 / Version 0.1...