• Specification Philips digital Photo Frame can be placed either vertically or horizontally to fit the photos on display. Its internal rechargeable battery provides you the freedom to pass it around and show photos without the power cord. Or, you can place it somewhere in the room for constant Photo Frame by connecting it to the main.
LCD display also shows the function icon for each key at the same position. • Previous/Left Next/ Right Down C. Turning on Photo Frame • Slide the power switch up to the ON position. The power LED will be green and the Startup screen will appear. D.
Getting started • Packing list • Initial setup • Specification Specification Picture/Display Effective display area: 137 x 91 mm (5.4" x 3.6"), 6.5" diagonal Vertical dot pitch: 0.1905 mm Horizontal dot pitch: 0.1905 mm Resolution: 720 x 480 pixels Brightness: 200 nits Viewing angle (CR>5): Horizontal (-85°~85°), Vertical (-85°~85°) Backlight Half-Life time: 20,000 hours Connectivity...
OSD languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Japanese Plug & Play compatibility: Windows 2000/XP or later, Mac OS X or later, Linux Accessories Included accessories: AC power adaptor (AC 100~240V 50/60 Hz 0.36A-->DC 5V 2.5A), USB cables, Quick start guide User manual: Yes (in CD-ROM) Power Power LED indicator Green (power on), Off (power off)
Enjoying photos • Viewing photos • Copying Viewing Photos photos • Viewing photo slideshows When there is no memory card in photo Frame, it displays photos stored in local memory • Deleting When a memory card is inserted to Photo Frame, it will display photos from most recently connected media in a "Last-in, First-display"...
G Total photo count H Resolution of current photo (in pixels). Date current photo was taken Source of displayed photos. SLIDESHOW- Automatic, Rotating display of photos. BROWSE—Manual viewing of photos one-by-one. (Displays size and date) Each icon represents the function of the corresponding key in the rear of Photo Frame.
Each icon represents the function of the corresponding key in the rear of Photo Frame. B Source of photos on screen Memory stick SD, MMC C Current Photo number D Total photo count E Resolution of current photo (in pixels) F Date current photo was taken Viewing photos on Photo Frame •...
Enjoying photos • Viewing photos • Copying Copying Photos photos • Viewing photo slideshows You can copy photos stored on a memory card, or PC to Photo Frame. Photo Frame will • Deleting then internally store a resized copy of the original photo. This resized copy will remain inside Photo Frame until you delete it from Photo Frame.
For copying photos from a PC to the Photo Frame , install the Auto Run software Photo Frame manager Philips Auto Run Program for Photo Frame is a windows based application for user to manage photos between Philips Photo Frame and PC. It provides easy-to-use user...
Enjoying photos • Viewing photos • Copying Viewing Photo Slideshows photos • Viewing photo slideshows When you set the Photo Frame view mode to Slideshow, it will automatically rotate the • Deleting Photo Frameed on screen. You may handpick the photos for slideshow and choose slideshow frequency –...
• Press the key to select Slideshow settings and use the the Frequency item. Next press the • Use the key to highlight the interval a photo remains on screen and press to confirm. • Now your selected setting is confirmed. •...
• Use the key to highlight the way one photo replaces the next on screen. Press to confirm your selection. Now your selected setting is confirmed. Press to leave this menu. Choosing photo order Note: This function applies to photos stored on all media. •...
• Press key to select Slideshow settings; press • Use the key to highlight how you want to place Photo Frame. Press confirm your selection. Now your selected setting is confirmed. • Press to leave this menu. Selecting correct photo orientation for Slideshow Note: This function only applies to photos stored on Photo Frame's internal memory.
• Use the key to move the highlight among different rotation angles until the thumbnail image on the left shows the desired orientation for the selected photo. • Press to confirm. Now your selected settings are confirmed. • Press to leave this menu.
Enjoying photos • Viewing photos • Copying Deleting and Rotating photos photos • Viewing photo slideshows Sometimes you may want to delete some photos stored on Photo Frame or change the • Deleting orientation of photos. Here is how: Rotating a photo Rotating photos Note: This function only applies to photos stored on Photo Frame's internal memory.
• Use the key to highlight Delete Photo; Press • When you delete a photo, Photo Frame will show status and return to Brose mode after completion. Delete several photos at once in Thumbnail mode • Change view mode to Thumbnail. •...
Optimizing Photo Frame • Selecting brightness, language and set time Selecting brightness, language and set time functions functions • Checking Photo Use this section to select Photo Frame brightness levels and on-screen information display Frame language. You may also enter your local time and then set a different brightness level for status the evening hours from 6:00PM~6:00AM.
Press the key (the 3 key from the left on the rear of Photo Frame). A menu with general settings for Photo Frame will appear. • Use the key to highlight Time functions. Next press the • Press the key again to select Current Time. A clock will appear for you to set Hours, Minute, and AM/PM.
• Press the key (the 3 key from the left on the rear of Photo Frame). A menu with general settings for Photo Frame will appear. • Use the key to highlight Time functions. Next, press the • Use the key to highlight 6PM-6AM Brightness and press the •...
• Press to leave this menu. Digital Photo Frame will automatically turn off its display exactly at the Auto-off time, If the time has already passed today, it will go into Auto-off status at that time tomorrow. Choose on-screen language •...
• Use the key to choose your preferred language and press The new selected setting is effective immediately. • Press again to leave this menu. to confirm.
Optimizing Photo Frame • Selecting brightness, language and set time Checking Photo Frame status functions • Checking Photo You may check the status of your Photo Frame— whether the system is ON, if the battery is Frame charging, how many more photos can be stored, how much battery power remains, which status media are currently connected, or the Photo Frame software version.
Optimizing Photo Frame • Selecting brightness, language and set Taking care of your Photo Frame time functions • Checking 1) Do not drop Photo Frame Photo Frame is a complicated electronic device and cannot withstand shock from drops. status 2) Do not expose to moisture •...
Digital Photo Frame. Q: Can I switch between different slideshows photos by using different memory cards? A: Yes. When you connect your memory card to Digital photo frame, it will slideshow photos stored on that specific card. Q: How can I quick-charge my Photo Frame? A: Charge it with the system in OFF status.
Reset button located at the lower-left corner on the back to restore the system. 14) Q: Why doesn't my Digital Photo Frame go into Auto-off status after I set it? A: First, please make sure you set Current Time, Auto-off at, and Auto-on at correctly.
Part of photo is cropped on Photo Frame Keeping your Photo Frame up to date At times Philips will provide Software to keep your Photo Frame up to date. Please regis yourself to www.philips.com/register or visit www.p4c.philips.com for latest support new Recommended actions Recharge Photo Frame or turn off Photo Frame before can be recharged again.
12 months from date of purchase. This international Philips guarantee complements the existing national guarantee obligations to you of dealers and Philips in the country of purchase and does not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
Philips Pixel Defect Policy Philips strives to deliver the highest quality products. We use some of the industry's most advanced manufacturing processes and practice stringent quality control. However, pixel or sub pixel defects on the TFT LCD panels used in flat panel monitors are sometimes unavoidable.
One dark sub pixel Proximity of Pixel Defects Because pixel and sub pixels defects of the same type that are near to one another may be more noticeable, Philips also specifies tolerances for the proximity of pixel defects. BRIGHT DOT DEFECTS MODEL...
Philips establishes technically and economically viable objectives to optimize the environmental performance of the organization's product, service and activities. From the planning, design and production stages, Philips emphasizes the important of making products that can easily be recycled. At Philips, end-of-life management primarily entails participation in national take-back initiatives and recycling programs whenever possible, preferably in cooperation with competitors.
Banned Substance Declaration This product comply with RoHs and Philips BSD (AR17-G04-5010-010) requirements CE Declaration of Conformity Philips Consumer Electronics declare under our responsibility that the product is in conformity with the following standards - EN60950:2000 (Safety requirement of Information Technology Equipment)
THIS CLASS B DIGITAL APPARATUS MEETS ALL REQUIREMENTS OF THE CANADIAN INTERFERENCE-CAUSING EQUIPMENT REGULATIONS. FCC Declaration of Conformity Model Number: 7FF1 Trade Name: Philips Responsible Party: Philips Consumer Electronics North America P.O. Box 671539 Marietta, GA 30006-0026 1-888-PHILIPS (744-5477) Declaration of Conformity for Products Marked with FCC Logo, United States Only This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Toutes modifications n'ayant pas reçu l'approbation des services compétents en matière de conformité est susceptible d'interdire à l'utilisateur l'usage du présent équipement. Les raccordements à cet appareil doivent être réalisés avec des câbles blindés à protections métalliques pour les connecteurs RFI/EMI afin de maintenir la conformité avec les Règlements et la Législation du FCC.
Polish Center for Testing and Certification Notice The equipment should draw power from a socket with an attached protection circuit (a three- prong socket). All equipment that works together (computer, monitor, printer, and so on) should have the same power supply source. The phasing conductor of the room's electrical installation should have a reserve short-circuit protection device in the form of a fuse with a nominal value no larger than 16 amperes (A).
Dispose of in accordance to local-state and federal regulations. For additional information on recycling contact Waste Electronics and Electrical Equipment (WEEE) This product is labelled with this symbol in accordance with European Directive 2002/96/EG to indicate that it must not be disposed of with your other household waste.