This card helps you get started using your new
1. First use this easy 5-step document.
2. Then pop in the DVD and learn more.
3. Next, visit us at the BrightLink Educator
4. Need more help? Additional resources are shown
on the right.
Need More Help?
BrightLink software, manuals, FAQs, and
more are available at epson.com/support/
brightlinkdownloads (U.S.) or epson.ca/support/
DVD containing BrightLink
training videos in this
TeamBoard Draw Tips sheet in
this Welcome Toolkit.
BrightLink Quick Guide. A
complete User's Guide is also
available on the BrightLink CD or
at the BrightLink websites listed
card, with your individual PIN.
Ask your tech coordinator or call
T E C H N I C A L S U P P O R T
1 • 8 0 0 • 6 3 7 • 7 6 6 1
(562) 276-4394 (U.S.) or (905)
BrightLink Educator Resource Center
• Sign up for compimentary webinars
• Watch helpful how-to videos
• Find out about cool free interactive sites
• Book on-site Professional Development courses:
Go to www.epson.com/brightlink (U.S.) or
then click the Educator Resource Center tab.