Motorola MBP70SN - Smart Touchless Forehead Thermometer Quick Start
Setting Up the Smart Touchless Forehead Thermometer
- The key to obtaining accurate readings is a clean sensor. To clean the sensor, use a cotton swab slightly moistened with alcohol to gently wipe its surface, and then immediately wipe dry using a clean cotton swab. Wait at least 20 minutes to make sure that the sensor is completely dry before taking temperature.
- Skin surface lipids on the forehead may cause an inaccurate measurement, so make sure the forehead is clean. If you clean the forehead, please keep waiting a further 5 to 10 minutes before measuring.
- If the temperature of the storage area differs greatly from that of the measuring area, please wait until the thermometer temperature has equalized to the room temperature, about 30 minutes, prior to use.
- Please open the battery cover and install 2 AAA batteries, which can be found inside the packaging. Once batteries are installed, the thermometer will then turn on automatically and the LCD display will appear as in the figure to the left. Press any button to turn the device back on when it turns itself off.
HOW TO MEASURE FOREHEAD TEMPERATURE
- Place the thermometer in your hand with your thumb on the [ ] button.
- Do not press the button yet.
- Make sure the probe is clean before measuring.
- Press the [ ] button, keeping the thermometer close to your forehead until you hear the "DIDI" sound. The backlit screen will then display the temperature. The measurement is complete.
- Read the temperature on the display.
After pressing the measurement button, the distance sensor will detect the distance between the forehead and thermometer. If the distance is between 0 and 5 cm, the device will directly test the forehead temperature. If the distance exceeds 5 cm, the "didi" sound will be produced, indicating that the thermometer should be brought closer to the forehead, at a distance of 0 to 5 cm. Otherwise, the device will return directly to standby mode.
Please take note of the following minimum system requirements:
Smartphones/ Tablets: Android™ and iOS® only.
Minimum requirement: iOS® 8.0, Android™ 4.4.2 or above.
For more information, please visit: http://hubblehome.com/requirements
Install Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery App on your Android™ Devices/ iPhone®/ iPad®
Download Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery App from the App Store for iOS devices or from the Google Play™ Store for Android™ devices:
Pair the Smart Ear Thermometer with your Android™ Device/ iPhone®/ iPad®
- Run the Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery app on your Android™ Device/iPhone®/iPad®.
- Turn on Bluetooth on your Android™ Device iPhone®/iPad®.
- Follow the in-app instructions to create your Smart Nursery account and connect to the Thermometer via Bluetooth.
- Log in to your Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery account, and tap on Smart Touchless Forehead Thermometer to enter the set-up mode.
- Tap on "Skip to Setup", then tap "Next" to search for the thermometer. Make sure that your thermometer is switched on, then tap Next.
- Pair the Thermometer via Bluetooth, then tap Next.
- Search for device. Once the device is found, tap "Smart Touchless Forehead Thermometer".
- Pairing the thermometer with your smart device.
- It will take a few seconds for the thermometer to connect to your smart device. Tap "Continue".
- Tap "Get Started" when the thermometer is successfully connected to the Hubble Connect for Smart Nursery app.
Note: Should you fail to complete the set-up process, repeat the above steps (5).
Documents / Resources
Here you can download full pdf version of manual, it may contain additional safety instructions, warranty information, FCC rules, etc.
Download Motorola MBP70SN - Smart Touchless Forehead Thermometer Quick Start