LG Optimus L70 - Smartphone 4.5 inch Quick Start Guide
Getting to know your LG Optimus L70™
Inserting the battery, micro-SIM card, and microSD™ card
- Remove the back cover by pressing your thumb against the center of the back cover while using a finger to pull from the bottom center of the device.
- Insert the micro-SIM with the gold-colored contacts facing down.
- Insert the microSD card (optional) with the gold-colored contacts facing down.
- Insert the battery making sure the connectors align.
- Replace the back cover and charge your phone.
Customizing home screens
Tap and hold a blank part of the home screen and choose Apps, Widgets, or Wallpapers. Swipe to scroll through available options. Tap an item to add it to a home screen.
Organizing home screens
- To move a widget, shortcut, or folder, tap and hold and then drag it to a new location.
- To delete, tap and hold and then drag an item to Remove.
- To create a folder, tap and hold an icon and drag it on top of another icon.
- To rename a folder, tap it, tap the name, and tap the Folder name field to bring up the keyboard.
These services make using Cricket even better and easier!
My Cricket: Access billing, make a quick payment, view usage and ac- cess support from the palm of your hand.
Cricket Wi-Fi: Automatically connect to free and open Wi-Fi® hotspots, helping you to maximize data usage and enhance coverage.
Cricket Voicemail: Quickly view, access and play back your voicemail messages. Easily save important numbers to your Favorites list and respond to messages by calling back or texting.
To update and use apps
- From the home screen, tap Apps and tap the Cricket folder.
- Tap a Cricket app.
- You will be directed to Google Play™. Tap Update and then tap Accept.
- Once installed, you will see a notification in the Notifications panel. Open the app from this notification or by locating it in Apps .
Apps on Google Play™
Access Google Play
- From the home screen, tap Play Store .
- Use your existing Google™ account or create one following the steps on the screen.
Navigate Google Play
From the Play Store, you will have multiple ways to search for apps, games, and more.
- Tap a category to browse popular apps, games, movies, and music organized by popularity or category.
- Tap Search to search the Play Store for a specific game or app.
- To install, tap the app and follow instructions. Once installed, you will see a notification in the Notifications panel. Open the app from this notification or by locating it in Apps .
Note: A Google Wallet™ payment method is required to purchase apps.
Knock Code™ and informative LED
Set Up Knock Code
Get direct access to the home screen while keeping your phone secure.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu key , then tap Lock screen settings, then tap Select screen lock, then tap Knock Code.
- Using the quadrants on the screen, tap to set your pattern code.
- Tap Continue, enter the pattern again, and then tap Confirm.
- Enter a backup PIN and tap Continue. Confirm it and tap OK.
Receive color-coded, lighted notifications on the home button for alarms, missed calls, reminders, and more.
- To turn the Home Button LED on or off, tap the Menu key , then tap All settings, then tap Display, then tap Home button LED. Tap On/Off Switch .
- To enable/disable an alert, tap the checkbox next to it. You'll see a preview when you enable most alerts.
- Drag the Slider to adjust the LED brightness.
On the web
Detailed support information, including device specifications, troubleshooting and FAQs are available at: www.cricketwireless.com/support/devices.
On the phone
- Call Customer Care at 1-855-246-2461 or
- Dial 611 from your phone
Cricket offers a full line of accessories. For more information, go to www.cricketwireless.com/shop/accessories or visit your local Cricket retailer.
Product meets FCC Radio Frequency Exposure Guidelines—FCC ID ZNFD321. This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Copyright © 2014 LG Electronics USA, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LG, LG Life's Good, and the LG logo are registered trademarks of LG Corp. All features, functionality, and other product specifications are subject to change without notice. Screen shots are simulated and subject to change.
© 2014 Cricket Wireless LLC. All rights reserved. Cricket is a trademark of Cricket Wireless LLC. Other marks are the property of their respective owners.
MBM64336901 (1.0) Printed in China
Documents / Resources
Here you can download full pdf version of manual, it may contain additional safety instructions, warranty information, FCC rules, etc.
Download LG Optimus L70 - Smartphone 4.5 inch Quick Start Guide