Summary of Contents for Sharp Home Appliances KD-HHH8S8EW3-FR
Home Appliances KD-HHH8S8EW3-FR Tumble Dryer User Manual...
Thank you for choosing this product. This User Manual contains important safety information and instructions on the operation and maintenance of your appliance. Please take the time to read this User Manual before using your appliance and keep this book for future reference. Icon Caption Description...
CONTENTS 1. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS ................. 5 1.1. Electrical Safety ....................5 1.2. Children's Safety ..................... 6 1.3. Product Safety ....................7 1.4. Correct Use ..................... 8 1.5. Installing On Top Of a Washing Machine............9 2. INSTALLATION ....................11 2.1. Connection to Water Outlet (with optional drain hose) ........11 2.1.1.
9. AUTOMATIC FAULT WARNINGS AND WHAT TO DO ........27 10. ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND PACKAGING INFORMATION ..28 10.1. Packaging Information ................. 28 11. DESCRIBING THE ENERGY LABEL AND SAVING ENERGY..... 28 11.1. Energy Labelling ..................28 11.2. Energy Efficiency ..................29 EN - IV...
PRIMARY CONSIDERATIONS • This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
• Before installation, check the product for visible damage. Never install or operate a damaged product. • Keep pets away from the dryer. • Fabric softeners or similar products should be used in accordance with the manufacturers instructions. • Remove all objects from pockets such as lighters and matches.
• Do not block the ventilation grills found on the plinth of the tumble dryer. • The appliance must not be installed behind a lockable door, a sliding door or a door with a hinge on the opposite side of the tumble dryer, in such a way that blocks the full opening of the tumble dryer door.
Disposing the Old Product This product complies with EU WEEE Directive (2013/19/EU). This product bears a classification symbol for waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE). This symbol, which is found on the product or information label, indicates that this product must not be disposed together with other household waste at the end of its service life.
1. SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS This section contains safety instructions that will help protect you from risk of personal injury or property damage. Failure to follow these instructions will void any warranty. 1.1. Electrical Safety • The appliance must not be supplied through an external switching device, such as a timer, or connected to a circuit that is regularly switched on and off by a utility.
To avoid the risk or fire or electric shock, do not use extension cords, multi sockets or adapters to connect the dryer to mains power. 1.2. Children's Safety • This appliance is not intended for use by people (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the...
the running programme. • Do not allow children to sit/climb on or climb inside the product. 1.3. Product Safety Due to risk of fire, the following laundry items and products should NEVER be dried in the dryer: • Do not dry unwashed items in the tumble dryer. •...
FIRE:R290 Risk of fire and damage! This product contains enviromental friendly but flammable R290 gas. Keep open flame and fire sources away from the product. 1.4. Correct Use ATTENTION: Never stop a tumble dryer before the end of the drying cycle unless all items are quickly removed and spread out so that the heat is dissipated.
• To maintain a temperature that will not harm the laundry (e.g. to prevent the laundry from catching fire), a cooling process starts after the heating process. After this, the programme ends. At the end of the programme, always remove the laundry promptly.
• To use the dryer on the washing machine, a fixing part must be used between the two products. The fixing part must be attached by an Authorised Service Provider. • When the dryer is placed on the washing machine, the total weight of these products may reach almost 150 kilograms (when loaded).
2. INSTALLATION 2.2. Adjusting the Feet • For the dryer to work with less noise and vibration, it must be stable and 2.1. Connection to Water Outlet (with balanced on its feet. Adjust the feed to optional drain hose) ensure that the product is balanced. In products with a heat pump unit, water •...
4. PREPARING THE LAUNDRY 4.1. Sorting the Laundry to be Dried Follow the instructions on the labels of the laundry to be dried. Only dry items that have a statement/symbol that indicates "they can be dried in a dryer". • Do not operate the product with load amounts and laundry types other than those given in 4.3.
4.3. Load Capacity IMPORTANT: Delicate fabrics, embroided fabrics, woolen/silk fabrics, Follow the instructions in the "Programme clothes made of delicate and expensive selection and consumption table". (See: 5.2 fabrics, airtight clothes and tulle curtains Programme selection and consumption are not suitable for drying in the dryer. table).
5. USING THE TUMBLE DRYER 5.1.2. Electronic Indicator and Additional Functions 5.1. Control Panel 1. Programme Selection Knob Display symbols: 2. Electronic indicator and additional functions Water tank warning indicator 5.1.1. Programme Selection Knob Use the programme selection knob to select the desired drying programme Lint filter cleaning warning indicator Heat exchanger cleaning warning...
5.2. Programme Selection and Consumption Table Press the Start/Pause button to start the programme. The Start/Pause LED that indicates that the programme has started and the remaining the of the program is seen on the display. Approximate Washing amount of Duration Programme Load (kg)
All values in the table were determined in accordance with the EN 61121:2013 standard. Consumption values may vary from the values in the table depending on the fabric type, spin speed, environment conditions and voltage values. 5.2.1. Auxiliary Functions The table that summarises the options that can be selected in programmes is given below. Option Description The humidity level obtained after drying can be increased by 3 levels.
5.2.2. Starting the Programme The Start/Pause LED will flash during programme selection.Press the Start/Pause button to start the programme. The Start/Pause LED that indicates that the programme has started and the drying LED will come on. Programme Description This programme dries thick and multi-layer fabrics, such as cotton towels, Cotton Extra Dry bedsheets, pillowcases, bathrobes, at a high temperature to allow you to place them in a closet.
5.2.3. Programme Progress During the Programme If you open the door when the programme is running, the product will switch to standby mode. Once the door has been closed, press the Start/Pause key to resume the programme. Do not open the loading door when the programme is running.
OPTIONS PROGRAMMES Delay Buzzer Child Lock Time Drying Drying Level Anticrease Start Cancel Cotton Extra Dry Cotton Cupboard Cotton Iron Dry Synthetics Cupboard Synthetics Iron Dry Delicate Time drying Baby Care Duvet Sport Wool Refresh Refresh Express 45' Shirts 30' Not selectable Selectable EN - 20...
6. CLEANING AND CARE 7. Close the filters and fit the hooks 8. Place inner filter inside of outer filter IMPORTANT: Do not use industrial chemicals to clean your dryer. Do not use a 9. Refit the Lint filter dryer that has been cleaned with industrial After the dryer has been used for a certain chemicals.
IMPORTANT: Clean the heat exchanger WARNING: when you see the warning “Heat Exchanger WITH BARE HANDS SINCE THE cleaning”. EXCHANGER FINS ARE SHARP. IMPORTANT: EVEN IF THE “HEAT THEY MAY HURT YOUR HANDS EXCHANGER CLEANING WARNING LED” IS NOT ON: CLEAN THE HEAT 6.4.
WARNING: Due to the risk or fire and explosion, do not use solution agents, cleaning agents or similar products when cleaning the sensors. 6.5. Cleaning the Inner Surface of the Loading Door IMPORTANT: DO NOT FORGET TO CLEAN THE INNER SURFACE OF THE LOADING DOOR AFTER EACH DRYING PROCESS.
7. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS Brand SHARP Model name KD-HHH8S8EW3-FR Height Min: 845 mm / Max: 855 mm* Width 596 mm Depth 609 mm Capacity (max.) 8 kg** Net weight (with plastic door) 46,8 kg Net weight (with glass door) 48,8 kg...
8. TROUBLESHOOTING Your dryer is fitted with systems that continuously perform checks during the drying process to take the necessary measures and warn you in case of any malfunction. WARNING: If the problem persists even if you have applied the steps in this section, please contact the your dealer or an Authorised Service Provider.
PROBLEM REASON SOLUTION Clothes have shrunk, felted or The programme used might not be Check the care labels on the deteriorated. suitable for the type of laundry. laundry items, select a suitable programme for the type of laundry. Water leaking from the loading door. There might be lint accumulated on Clean the inner surfaces of the the inner surfaces of the loading...
9. AUTOMATIC FAULT WARNINGS AND WHAT TO DO Your tumble dryer is equipped with a built-in fault detection system, indicated by a combination of flashing operation lights. The most common failure codes are shown below. ERROR CODE SOLUTION Contact the nearest authorised service agent. E03 / Empty the water tank, if problem does not solved, contact the nearest authorised service agent.
10. ENVIRONMENTAL 11. DESCRIBING THE ENERGY PROTECTION AND PACKAGING LABEL AND SAVING ENERGY INFORMATION 11.1. Energy Labelling 10.1. Packaging Information The packaging of this product is made of recyclable materials. Do not dispose of the packaging, waste together with household or other waste. Instead, take it to a packaging collection point defined by your local authority.
11.2. Energy Efficiency • You should operate the dryer to full capacity, but make sure that it is not overloaded. • When the laundry is being washed, the spin speed should be at the highest level possible. This will shorten the drying time and reduce energy consumption.
PRODUCT FICHE Complying Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 392/2012 Supplier name or trademark SHARP Model name KD-HHH8S8EW3-FR Rated capacity (kg) Type of Tumble Dryer Heat Pump Energy efficiency class A+++ Annual Energy Consumption (kWh) Automatic of Non-automatic Automatic Energy Consumption of the standard cotton programme at full load (kWh)
Service & Support Visit Our Website sharphomeappliances.com 52315291-200506-00...